VAni TS: Jho Bheji Thi Dua...(Part 1b)

(A/N): Hey peeps...brace yourselves for a totally melodramatic update...😇😇

***********
"Aadi naagin..."
Pandithain said with a sad smile as Bani made her way towards the temple...

"Everybody is doomed...everything is going out of control...baath ek or do parivaar ke hothe tho it wouldn't have been this hard...but how can I protect the whole world...?"
For the first time in her life Bani felt fear...
She was the aadi naagin for Pete's sake...she wasn't supposed to be afraid...
What sort of feeling was this...?

"And to top it off I can't shake off this feeling that I'm missing something...something very very important..."
She said to the pandithain who turned to look at Guruji...

"What i don't understand is how did she become this powerful all of a sudden...?"
Bani wondered out aloud...

"Aadi naagin...voh..."
Pandithain started to say but then went silent...

"Nothing I'm doing is actually making even a dent...I have a feeling that she hasn't given me a glimpse of how powerful she is..."
Bani said out aloud...
She was so disappointed in herself...

"Aadi naagin...don't be too hard on yourself...we didn't expect things to get this worse..."
Pandithain said sadly but Bani was lost in her thoughts...

"But why ocean...?what does she gain with this...?i know that the fight between me and her is inevitable...but why was this vision of the ocean involved in it...?"
Bani asked thoughtfully....

"Voh...aadi naagin..."
Pandithain started to say but was interrupted by Guruji...

"Pandithain..."
He called her seriously...

"Aadi naagin...everything will seem complicated right now...but nothing escapes the eyes of bholenaath...And all unfold when bholenaath wills it to...so till then all we can do is wait..."
Pandithain said to her...

Nodding Bani went to worship her aradhya and then left for home...

She had 8 hours until the moment the planetary alignment and moon's orientation became like when it was in satyug when Chandrakala got her powers...

At that time chandrakala would be the most powerful...powerful enough to kill her even...but it was also the only time Bani could kill her as well...

"Why didn't you let me tell her Guruji...?"
Pandithain asked him as soon as Bani left the temple...

"The story that is written in Aadi naagin's destiny has to unfold...nothing happens without the will of bholenaath...who are we mere mortals to change the outcome of it...?"
Guruji said to Pandithain...

"But she should know that she is going to..."
Pandithain said worried...

"If that is bholenaath's marzi then there is nothing we can do about it..."
Guruji said with finality as he started to make preparations for the pooja...

************
"Veeranshu...mera betta...I knew you would come to save me..."
Chandrakala said tearfully...

"Cut the drama mother...I know who and what you are...so please don't humiliate my sensibilities by putting on this traumatized mother vala drama again..."
Veer said to his mother smirking...

"Very well...it was hard to keep up with the role vaise bhi..."
She muttered smiling...

"Anyways...now that that's cleared....let's get on to business...tell me what are you here for...?"
Chandrakala Singhania asked Veer...