Prologue

Notes: Alright, we are officially starting this story. This is an MxM story, meaning Homosexuality. Dont like, please leave. I will not tolerate any negativity on my work. Also this song has nothing to do with the story, but I'm in love with it. The idol is amazing too. Anyway, this is based off The Uncanny Counter, you can watch in Netflix. Plot is mine, characters and actors are not. Thank you. Have Fun Reading My Lovelies ❤💜

Author's POV

He was walking home when he was suddenly grabbed and dragged into an alleyway. He was in shock and didn't know what to do so he just thrashed around helplessly, as if that would do anything. He was an omega and despite knowing how to fight, he wouldn't be able to escape these alphas. Even so, he struggled and hoped with all his hope that these alphas were weaker than they seemed, but he was out of luck. They eventually got tired of his struggling and covered his mouth with a chloroform(an anesthetic like the one in the movies) covered cloth, making him successfully pass out and making his body go limp in their grasp.

"This is the right boy right?"

"He is, has that scent. Newly presented, he'll be perfect for the boss' Alpha son."

"We need to be careful, hyung said we can't mess this up, or it'll be our heads on the line."

*Ring-Ring, Ring-Ring*

"Hang-Gyu hyung! I was just about to call you. We have the boy, So-Mun or whatever."

"Good. There's been a slight change of plans. Bring him to the base, we won't be just handing him over. Be good Chang-Gyu."

"Of Course hyung! Ah! We've been working so hard, he even kicked us a few times, can we go to the Sauna afterwards?"

"Aish! Just bring the boy!"

The man named Hang-Gyu hung up on his little brother Chang-Gyu and the latter just scoffed and ordered his men to be nice and put the boy in the car. If they were lucky, he would sell for a fortune.

After having his inner-monologue moment, Chang-Gyu got in the driver's seat and drove to their base. 

"heh, just wait detectives. Wait and Watch what happens when you disobey us."

words:364 

Yo Yo Yo, it's the end of the prologue. I hope you enjoyed this. It's so uncommon. Everyone pretty much hates Hyeok-U, but my baby was just traumatized and is damaged. Thank you my lovelies for reading!