𝙋𝙝𝙖𝙨𝙚 19.5 ⚣ 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘚𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

Start from the beginning

How can you say that? You knew that I never knew about this!

"He asked me out this morning..." Taehyung peeped at the watch on his wrist, sliding the sleeve, and oh boy, I saw painful bracelet-like marks around his wrists.

This morning? It was approximately 4 PM, so, 7 hours ago? You mean, after you came home looking dead? Why would Hoseok ask you out after that?

More than anything, Hoseok should be concerned than wanting you as his lover.

I bet you loved it, don't you, Taehyung? You whore.

You loved it when you tell me this, you desired my reaction to your actions.

You loved it if I were to ask you questions from your more and more eccentric answers.

You loved the attention from someone you knew would not trust you. I did not trust you, but I liked you, a lot.

So, those marks, I bet you were also expecting me to notice it.

Who did this? Was it Hoseok? Or...was it that guy you've been meeting, Taehyung? What was his name...Jun— Jun Jeongguk?

I remember you arriving in the apartment every time after you went out because of him, you could not sit on your ass for a whole week, I had to assist you, I even drove you one sore-morning. You disregarded it, though. But how can anyone ignore something so blatantly obvious, Taehyung? You wanted me to acknowledge it, however, I didn't let you win.

I can't lose now, no matter how fretful I was of your well-being and what you were exploiting to that seemingly terrifying guy who fucked you.

I can't lose to your lies.

Then six days later, you communicated on the phone with him about a Grand Hotel, booking a room or some sort, so I interviewed you about him and you told me he was a mere buddy (a buddy? Why have I never heard of him?), someone who you can trust and I didn't have to worry about him?

Trust about what? But you were being used, you can trust that? I bet you were using him, too. I see...

Then yesterday, you returned home rather late— well, you've always returned around midnight, however, this time it was 3 AM.

You appeared explicitly wrecked, there were dark bags under your eyes, lips swollen and pale, and you were limping; worst, there were terrible spots and jaw-bites all over your beloved neck.

I observed from the dim foyer, fingers tangled around the coffee mug's handle, and you dashed into the bathroom. Due to that, I insisted on doing your share of the laundry this morning, I could've sworn I saw blood staining your boxers, Taehyung.

What the fuck did you do?

And after such a scene, you envisioned me of all people, your friend, your housemate, to allow you to say you are going out with Hoseok? You had the gall?

You had a fuck-buddy ramming in and out of you like you were his sex-doll— plausibly, based on my beliefs. And I would literally never know about it whether it was true or not!

Jesus Christ, Taehyung. You're going way too far.

Taehyung dressed causally again today, he was always such a fashion-icon. How gorgeous he resembled embellished in his sense-of-fashion; sometimes laid-back, sometimes Ulzzang, and sometimes fancy. Mine would always be a regular tee shirt tucked in tight jeans and jackets, if on occasional events, perhaps a striped tuxedo?

Either way, Taehyung's were continually loose and easy, it had to be pricey from some sort of brands like Gucci or Louis Vuitton. After all, he's a supermodel, those outfits could be gifts from said brand names.