"Right i don't have enough time for your bullshit." Wow he's already pissed, he's gonna be in for a treat after he deals with us.

"Well too bad your the one who decided to kidnap the annoying ones of the group." Veins nearly pop out of his temples in anger, i smile in amusement.

That is until he pulls a knife from his pocket before walking over to Isaac slowly, that ever so annoying smirk on his face.

He stops and kneels down in front of Isaac, grazing his neck teasingly with the knife.

"Don't touch him!" It's one thing to kidnap me but to hurt him is another.

"And why would I listen to a word you say." He makes a small cut on Isaacs bare arms before Standing up and walking towards me.

"I think it's pretty obvious, I assume you know who I am so I'm assuming you know what I'm capable of, so I suggest you stop whatever you were thinking of doing to him and start to do it on me instead." I say never breaking the eye contact but I see Isaac vigorously shake his head in the corner of my eye.

"It's okay Isaac I'm not letting him hurt you." I whisper only for Isaac to hear.

"But your gonna get hurt." He starts clawing at his ropes but there's no use.

"It's fine I can handle it." I reassure him, my voice wavers a bit and I hope he didn't notice it.

The first slash is on my arm, the next is on my stomach ripping my shirt, it kinda reminds me of that day at the abandoned zoo with Liam.

The knife connects with at least 75% of my body before it stops. I squint my sore eyes up at him and his tanned skin turns paper white, I examine his sudden change in posture and I realise there's a bullet right above his heart.

I turn to see if Isaac is okay, he's no longer tied up and he's standing, and that's when I noticed the gun in his hands pointed directly at the man. I glance at his face and all I see in his teary eyes is anger.

The man reaches for his gun with trembling hands, I realise what he's about to do and I try and try to scream for Isaac to move out of the way but my voice gets stuck in my throat, I claw and claw at my ropes ignoring the pain that makes me feel the world swaying underneath me.

Isaac is frozen in his place, as if he's a statue. I don't think he registers what's going on, and that just makes me worry more. If he's in a trance then... then he'll not see the bullet coming his way.

The man shoots at Isaac before falling unconscious, i tremble as i see the yellow wolfsbane bullet enter Isaacs frozen body.

"NO ISAAC!" "YOU BASTARD!" I cry.

Isaacs body falls to the floor and that's when my ropes snap.

I run over to him and cradle his body in my arms, pulling him close.

"Isaac stay with me please I can't do this without you." I plead feeling hopeless.

"T-Theo..." his quiet voice whispers, he places his hands over mine, a small smile plastered on his tear stained face.

"Hey buddy, I'm here please don't leave me." I let out a desperate cry. His ice cold shaky hands wipe the tears falling from my eyes.

"It's...ok, I'm not going anywhere." His voice gets quieter and his pulse starts slowing.

"No, no, no you can't die not yet." My right hand puts pressure on his wound, I know deep down that it's useless but I'm not gonna give up on him.

"Theo, hey buddy... don't cry I don't want my last memory to be of you in pain." He loosely grasps the back of my neck and he pulls my head down to give me a kiss on the forehead, the touch only making me cry more.

"I... can't help it your the only family I have left."

"Now that's not true you've got lots of people that consider you family." He interlocks our hands together, something we always did when the other was scared. I take as much of his pain as I can not caring about the pain it's causing me.

"Maybe, but that doesn't make this ok, your one of the good ones." He rubs circles on my knuckles with his shaky thumb.

"Yeah." His breathing slows down. "I need you to tell Scott something for me." He pleads with built up tears steaming down his face, probably coming to the realisation of his fate.

"Anything." I return the soothing circles on his knuckles, trying my best to stay calm.

"Tell him that... I love him." He coughs once, twice, three, four, five times, blood staining his lips.

"Of course." I kiss his temple, taking his pain again, he sighs in relief, feeling the pain reduce.

"And," cough "know that I love you, and if you and Liam don't get," cough "married and have cute little babies," cough "I will personally rise from the grave to murder you both." He says genuinely trying to lighten up the situation.

I let out a watery laugh pressing my forehead against his. "I can promise you I will definitely marry that boy one day, the children part I'm not so sure about." He smiles fondly. "And I love you too, brother."

His eyes flutter shut and his breathing comes to a stop and he falls limp in my arms.

I scream, cry and sob into his shoulder.

I don't realise that I'm being pulled away from him until I don't feel his presence in my arms.

I kick and try to break free from the grip on my arms, desperately crying for the person to bring me back to my brother.

The blood on my shirt and body is a reminder of what has happened, and I cry out more. The cry turns into raspy, loud dry sobs as I finally realise.

                             He's gone...

~~~~~

I'm sorry 😢