ɴɪɴᴇᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

Start from the beginning

"hey bitch you okay?" eliza smiled at the way nessa answered the phone, the sound of multiple voices faintly in the background of the call, eliza assuming nessa was at the sway home with josh and the rest of the boys.

"yeah i'm fine-"

"bryce can you shut the fuck up?! i'm on the phone to your sister!" eliza let out a laugh at nessa's outburst, eliza hearing a faint set of 'ooh's' through the phone, making her feel like she was sat in the room with them all.

eliza could then hear bryce shouting at nessa things like 'eliza? is she okay?', those words making eliza's heart warm as her brother had immediately gone into protective mode. before the girl continuing speaking to nessa, she waited until the girl had left the room filled with the boys, eliza no longer hearing the shouting and chanting from the boys.

"sorry about that, i mean to ask again- how are you feeling?" nessa asked her friend once she had gone and sat in eliza's room, to which the boys hadn't touched since she had moved out of the sway home, as the younger sister of bryce would often still use her room, or she allowed the girls to use it as a spare room incase they needed to.

"oh it's fine, oh shit it's like only seven over there! i can call back later if that's bette-"

"eliza belle hall don't you dare say if it's better, no matter what time you call me, it'll always be okay, and yes it is only seven in the morning but your brother decided to be an ass and made us all come over to the house." nessa commented, eliza thanking the girl for always being there for her, but eliza was confused as to why bryce had made the group basically have a group meeting, at seven in the morning, all the time of the day and he chose the earlier one.

"so how come you're calling me? i mean i of course don't mind you calling me cause you're an angel, but you normally just text me." nessa asked her best friend. over the last few months, the two had become very close, them having got extremely close when josh and jaden moved in with one another.

"i just wanted to call, just wanted someone else's opinion."

"oh that answered my next question i was going to ask- what's jaden done?"

"he hasn't done anything as such, i feel like i'm just over-exaggerating and i probably am- and it's probably because me still not feeling one hundred percent after that vomiting episode and-"

"eliza calm down, take a breather." nessa interrupted the girl after she had her beginning to ramble on, her becoming breathless at how fast she had been speaking on the phone.

"why do you think you're exaggerating? like tell me what jaden's done and then i'll tell you if you have been, and you know i'll tell you the truth." eliza let out a laugh as she knew nessa never sugarcoated anything. if eliza had been over-exaggerated anything or being too dramatic, nessa would tell her that.

and sometimes that's just what you need.

so eliza was thankful for that.

"well he- he was being all perfectly fine the first half of today, but now he's got his back up, like really up. like he didn't mean to, but he got a little funny with me when i asked him if he was okay cause he seemed really anxious or worried over something." eliza could hear nessa sigh over the phone, making eliza feel a little better as nessa hadn't immediately told her that she was over-exaggerating.

"it's like something is worrying him, eating him up- that's it!" eliza exclaimed

"what eliza?"

"does he want to break up with me?" eliza whispered, her head turning around to make sure jaden was still in the bathroom.

"oh for- eliza now you are over-exaggerating." nessa said almost immediately, disbelief evident in her voice at her friends stupid claim. "that boy loves you and the ground you walk on- also we all know he wouldn't have the balls to dump you."

"so you don't think he's going to do dump me?" eliza heard nessa scoff, eliza imagining nessa shaking her head at her question.

"far from it babe, i mean come on eliza honey, he's taken you to paris. josh hasn't even taken me to universal hollywood." nessa let out a laugh, eliza hearing the pain that nessa was attempting to put in her laugh.

"wait really? well if he won't take you, i will as soon as i'm back."

"this is why i love you more than josh." the two girls let out laughs, eliza's mood immediately being lifted as she looked back out onto the scenery of paris, the sun beginning to set.

"oh- don't want to tell him that ness."

"he already knows- anyway, back to what i was saying. jaden literally would worship the ground you walk on, so if he seems stressed or anxious, it could be a good thing! now go stop being a drama queen and go have fun on your second to last night in paris you lucky bitch." nessa yelled, eliza having to pull the phone away from her ear to stop nessa from bursting her eardrums.

"okay okay i'm going! thank you for listening to me being an idiot ness." eliza commented, a smile evident on her face as she heard the glass door slide open behind her.

"of course you idiot, now go have fun! love you sweet!"

"love you too ness, say hi to everyone for me."

the two girls exchanged goodbyes once again, before eliza hung up the phone call, turning her head around to see jaden standing behind her. she glanced over his outfit, him surprisingly having brushed up well, in a shirt and trousers.

"going somewhere fancy jaden?"

"yes, it wouldn't be right if i didn't take you out on a proper date in the city of love would it?"

AUTHORS NOTE
hello hello✌🏼

so I'm curious, what do you guys think jaden's going to do- what surprise is he going to throw eliza's way?

i wanted a bit of Nessa and Eliza content and the only way of doing that is over the phone of course- Nessa being a supportive friend as always

n e whore

stay safe, drink water & stay hydrated, and ily all🤍🥺