𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 || 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 ||

yoyoyo, angst yall

------------

𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘 || ???||

Taka watched as his 'brother' turned into butter. He fell to the ground and started crying/sobbing.

Everybody looked at the ground, remembering the true reality and that everything cant go their way. despair and hope were fighting with each other. most pupils still had hoped while a few of them. cough cough, taka, was filled with despair. 

𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀𝐘 || 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ||

Taka hadn't slept since mondo's trial, he couldn't stop crying. He still couldn't believe that his first friend died in front of his eyes.

The morning announcement was announced. he got up from his bed and headed towards the bathroom. he looked at his bathroom mirror. taka looked like a mess, his eyes were puffed up, his school uniform was crumpled while his hair was messy.

Taka made himself cry by the way he looked. he knew what mondo would've said if he was still here. 

"Are you a real man if you cry like this?"

[oh fuck brb ima go shit lmao this killed the mood]

Taka looked at himself again, he noticed someone behind him. it looked like mondo but once he turned around to look at the figure. Nobody was there.

Taka was probably imaging things so he shook it off and headed to the shower and again, he cried in the shower, banging his head on the bathroom wall.

----------

He got out of the shower but didn't even bother to comb his hair or straighten his uniform. He left his dorm room.

Everybody was shocked by the way taka looked like. The one who cared the most and was spoken the most was probably Yasuhiro. Yasuhiro might look like the dumb type, but he cared more than anybody in this killing game. of course, mondo cares too before he died but it's nothing compared to Yasuhiro.

"Hey taka..are you okay?" Yasuhiro walked towards taka, while taka glared at the table.It was obvious taka wasn't okay. To be honest, taka wanted to..suicide.

"I..Im gonna head to the kitchen.." Taka got up from his seat and headed towards the kitchen.He grabbed one of the sharpest knife and almost sliced himself but couldn't since Yasuhiro held him back.

[fuck help I'm crying]

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Yasuhiro yelled out while tears started forming in taka's eyes.

"GO AWAY! LET ME JOIN MY BROTHER!" Taka yelled back.

Both of them dropped the knife and the other students headed into the kitchen to see whats going on. 

Taka looked at them and Yasuhiro, then the knife.

"fuck you Yasuhiro" taka walked away and pushed the other students, heading to his dorm. Taka had never cursed but he was probably adapting to mondo's persona. 

-----------

Taka headed back to his dorm and started punching everything that was in his room. he once headed in the bathroom again and punched the mirror. A second later he noticed what he looked like. he had white hair and an aura of flames near his eyes.

while he was doing this in his dorm, a murder has happened and the body discovery announcement played. Taka really gave up on hope and decided to not investigate.

-----------

|| 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐒𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 ||

Taka had just watched the mastermind, Junko Ennoshima, go through all the executions. He was relieved that everything had finished and he could head back home but he was probably planning something else instead of 'heading home'

Everybody who survived through headed towards the exit gate, Naegi sighed before pressing the button which made the gate open. 

Once the gate opened. Taka saw everybody who died, including mondo. 

"you made it," Mondo said, smiling 

Taka stood there like an idiot before bursting into tears and running towards them. 

it was all a trick.

Spikes shot through taka. Everybody that died and was standing there started dying like how they died in the killing game. Everything started getting blurry and taka fell to the ground. 

"I'll see you there mondo. I promise"

----------

𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑 ||

Yo! hhhhhh sorry that this story is a little short. I'm not really great at making angst and stuff but i am great at making myself cry <3 lmao anyway HOLY SHIT WAIT THE SPELLING OF GRATE IS GREAT? OMG MY DUMBASS THOUGHT IT WAS GRATE GRJHBFJIFVHBRGJDFH

𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 || 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐀 𝐄𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 ||
Taka woke up from the sudden nightmare which was actually real. He looked around at his bed,looking for his boyfriend/bestfriend, but remembered he was dead.