chapter 7 lilac or ocean?

over the next couple of days, landon kept talking about prom. skylar decides, might as well, go look at some dresses and stuff.

skylar wakes up the next morning, and gets ready for a day of shopping.

she quickly jumps in the shower, texting liz & lex, telling them that they're going shopping today, before getting in.

when she gets out they both reply "k" with some fun emojis.

skylar quickly blow-drys her hair, and straighten it. for her makeup just some concealer, eyeshadow, mascara, eyeliner, & a winged-liquid line.

going in her closet, she grabs short-shorts, her nirvana band tee, & a flanel to tie around her waist. she also grabs her all black combat boots.

heading on her way, she picks up, liz & lex & go to the downtown mall.

first they go to a hair store, skylar decides to dye her hair. going through the isles she finally decides out of 2.

"lilac or ocean?" skylar asks the twins.

"lilac." they both respond.

-

next they go to a dress store, skylars tries them all on, but the same response to all. "this isn't my style."

they decide to go to hottopic, to find something better maybe.

as theyre looking through, skylar screams. she found the absolute perfect one.