||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

Start from the beginning

"Who's Wilbur and why is he darling?" Drista questioned.

"Oh Drista, it was terrible. Wilbur's such a simp for her and they were being all nice to each other," Tommy said, disgusted.

"We're friends! How else are we meant to talk to each other?" Alice laughed again.

"Use swears and slurs," He responded. Alice shook her head and sighed. She looked over as her friend came back in the room, looking annoyed.

"You okay?" She asked quietly, though she knew the mic probably picked it up. He gave her a thumbs up in return. "I'll talk to you later Tommy, it was nice meeting you Drista. Call Dream a mofo for me."

"Clay, you're a mofo," She heard the girl's voice as she relayed the message. Alice handed the headset back to Techno as Dream started yelling.

She took her place back on the Stalking Chair and continued watching Wilbur's stream.

Eventually, Wilbur ended his stream and joined Quackity and Tommy in theirs.  Techno stayed in the vc and idly chatted with them while Alice scrolled through random things on Twitter. 

That is, until Techno's mother started calling her.  She mentally panicked before picking up.

"Hello?" She hurried out of the room.

"Hi Alice, I've been trying to call me son but he won't answer," She sounded annoyed.  Their conversation earlier must've been pretty bad. 

"He's streaming right now, do you need anything?" She asked kindly.  Hopefully the woman wouldn't take her rage out on Alice if she acted nice enough.

"I know you two do everything together," She said it almost, distastefully.  "Just tell me what day you're coming in to visit."

"We haven't decided anything yet," Alice replied while anxiously twirling a strand of her hair.  Another bad habit she got when she was nervous.

"Well you are planning to visit for Christmas, aren't you?"

"I..I'm not sure, we were thinking about visiting my cousin in Britain since we haven't-"

"That's ridiculous, you'd go to Britain in a pandemic?" She asked incredulously.

"Going to San Francisco would have the same affect," Alice muttered away from the phone.  "It was just a thought, I..we haven't really planned anything."

"It would just be ridiculous to visit someone who isn't even your real cousin instead of your family," She said condescendingly.  Alice clenched her jaw and she felt tears prick her eyes.  She hated getting emotional so quickly but it wasn't fair for this lady to decide who family and who wasn't.

"I'm not related to you either," Alice said.

"Exactly why you shouldn't be a deciding factor of whether or not my own son visits us.  It'd be better if you weren't following him around everywhere he went," She snapped and Alice felt her breath hitch at the outburst. 

"Then why call me at all?" Alice asked.

"Because you're constantly near him, you live in the same goddamn house.  I would've thought you'd give him the phone straight away but that's obviously not the case," She replied.   Alice's grip on the phone became tighter.