𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

Start from the beginning

"MARIUS NO-" Dominic protested, trying to wave his arm out in a desperate attempt to stop Marius. That was strange. How come Dominic knew what documents the figure was talking about but not Marius?

"Shut up." The voice echoed throughout the kitchen as Marius ran up the stairs, fumbling with his drawers to find his small pistol. He reloaded it and hid it in his back pocket, heading down the stairs to the kitchen again.

"Look, here are your docume-" Marius whipped out his gun and aimed it at the figure's head. He was somewhat glad that he had spent extra time improving his pistol aim, it would come in handy. "FUCK OFF!"

"W-what..?" The bullet that came out was just an airsoft one, hitting the figure in the head as they collapsed into laughter, letting Dominic go. Dominic pushed himself off the figure as the figure took off their mask.

"It's only me, it was a test." It was Caviera or Taina. Dominic scowled at her, she was one of the people who disliked the whole issue between the two Germans but was more on Marius's side.

"Wow. So fucking fun. Now get out of my face dimwit." Dominic growled and dusted his jeans, he hated tests like this and these were one of the things that he was afraid that would happen on this "bonding experience" bullshit Harry thought of.

"Hey don't-" Taina was about to get all up in Dominic's face but then Dominic just looked down on her, getting ready to grab her by the collar.

"Dominic leave her." Dominic pushed Taina away by the shoulder and stormed back to his room at the sound of Marius's stern voice. Taina sighed and leaned against the countertop, looking at Marius.

"He seems really pissed." She exclaimed as she looked around the room, looking away from the broken window in embarrassment. Marius sighed in annoyance as he glanced at the window then at the doorway to the kitchen.

"Oh, he's just been in a mood all day. This is a living hell, get me outta here." The two walked over to the main entrance as Marius opened the door. He felt goosebumps cover his arm as a slight gust of chilly wind hit him in his chest.

"I can't unfortunately, well I'll see you in a few weeks."

"FEW WEEKS?! TAINA WH-"

"Adeus por agora." (Bye until next time) Taina chuckled as she walked towards the helicopter, Marius watched her until she boarded the helicopter and closed the door, making sure to lock every single lock on it.

"Mann... Was war das für eine Scheiße..." (Man, what was that for a shit? I don't know how to translate it into English, but it's like something you say when there was an unpleasant surprise? Kinda like that was bullshit? I'm not sure.) He chuckled to himself as he walked back to his room and sunk into his bed, soon drifting off.

----------

Dominic woke up to stinging pain in his neck, turning over only to be blinded by the sunlight shining through his window. He groaned in pain and frustration as he dragged himself out of his bed, walking up to get to his bathroom. He turned on the tap water and felt the cold water trickle down his cheeks as he looked at himself in the mirror. Dark circles around his eyes, a pink nose and pale looking skin.

He grabbed the edges of his sink and looked at himself in the mirror, lost in a trance of his own thoughts. What had just happened last night? He was still confused and was trying to rethink as he went back into the kitchen, seeing the broken window and instantly remembering.

He muttered a silent "oh" to himself as he felt his stomach rumble. He wasn't in the mood for any type of breakfast he decided as he opened the fridge, he wanted to bake. He hadn't baked in what felt like forever, he just hoped Marius wouldn't give him a lecture on burning down the kitchen.

Dominic felt a cold gust of wind enter the kitchen as the smell of pastries being baked in the oven drifted throughout the chalet. Marius woke up to the smell, feeling incredibly hungry.

As he made his way downstairs, he could help but giggle as he saw Dominic with messy hair and his favourite dessert on the island. He stopped giggling in realization. No no no! He couldn't be giggling - Dominic was his sworn enemy!

"He cheated!" Marius reminded himself as he saw Dominic's smile disappear, he did feel a little bad but then again... Dominic had made him his favourite dessert.

"Well? Eat it." Dominic pushed the plate across the counter to Marius as he ate it slowly as if Dominic had poisoned it. Dominic looked back at Marius, judging him whilst he finally finished. The two joked about Dominic's cooking skills, not realising Harry could still hear them.

"I knew they would get along." Taina chuckled as she heard the two laugh and chuckle, hearing the tension in the air gradually decrease. She definitely knew she had to bring this up with them when they came back, probably dating again.

"Yeah, your idea was great." Elias looked over to Taina, who was leaning against the wall fiddling with her bandages. He smiled, his friends were finally learning to get along hopefully. Taina's idea wasn't that bad after all, although Harry was still a little upset about having to pay for a new window.

"You were the one who came up with the original plan though." The Brazilian replied, getting off the wall and walking around Harry's room, admiring all the photos and awards as Elias shuffled in his seat.

"And it was a very good one, Mr Kötz." Harry commented as he put aside his headphones, turning to look at the map behind him.

----------

Hey everyone!

I'm so sorry I didn't post this yesterday, I was supposed to as a kind of Christmas gift. Well, I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and have this late Christmas New Year kinda gift, and I hope that 2021 will be much better.

My best wishes to the people who celebrate other religious holidays other than Christmas too!

Ciao! (1741)