One night, One chance.

Sorry it's been like forever but here's a new part soon . Ily all-Abby 

YOUR P.O.V

Traning was over and you were on your way to the dining hall when you felt someone grab you from benind and coverd your eyes. you react by hiting the person in the gut and throwing them over your sholder.The person hit the ground with a thud. You saw who it was, it was Eren, "EREN WHAT THE HELL," you yelled at him, "what i just was seeing if you were still u,"  "what do you mean by that, ofcores im me,"  "well diring traning you look like you were out of it, it scared Mikasa, Armin and me," "well sorry for that i was just have a lot on my mind," you lied to him. You really didnt want to tell that you were thinking of Levi and what he said to you that one night. "well lets get some food, what do you say," "sure," you both walk into the dining hall and get some food the sit with Armin and everyone else. "so (y/n) how are things, we bearly get to see you, does Levi have you cleaning till you passout."Armin asked,but  you didn't anwser all you did was sit there and only ate your bread and gulped down your water. "so wha-," you cut him off right there, "i'm going to bed," "but (y/n) you barly a-," "i said im going to bed," you started to walk out but someone grad your arm and you turnd to see Levi there " were are you going, you need to eat more than that or your going to starve yourself," he said as you got you arm free of his grasp "i'm going to bed goodnight," you turnd around and stared to walk again but Levi yells at you "I DIDN'T SAY YOU COULD LEAVE BRAT," "I DON'T CARE IM LEAVING," you say as you slam the door open hiting someone with the door. The person you hit with the door was Mikasa, she didn't look happy. "MIKASA," you hear Eren and Armin yell as the run to help her up. You walk past them but you feel something hit your back sending you face first into the ground. You look behind you to see Mikasa being held back by Eren wile Levi is walking tords you. "WHAT THE HELL MIKASA," you yell as you get up and whipe some blood from your nose. You were about to hit her but Levi grabs your wist and pulls u tords him making you blush but mader to. "LET ME GO LE-," Levi cut you off by kissing you. You bush even more. Levi then pulls away leaving you all in an awe. "w-why did you k-k-k-kiss me," "tch we will talk later meat me in my office now," thats all he says then leaves. 

As soon as you knock on the door he say enter. You see him with his shirt off and a tawole on his head. "Take a picture it last longer," "sorry i..i..i just was suprized to see you like that.Levi closes the door then pins you to it and kisses you again. " I want you to be mine and only mine do you understand." You blush at his words but you anwser. "I understand im yours and yours only," "good..." 

HEY IM SORRY I WILL FINISH THIS CHAPTER LATER WOV ALL YOU LOVELY'S.~ABBY