Chores and more chores

~sorry ill meke this one longer enjoy~        

                                                                        Your P.O.V.

 I was walking to the dining hall  when I heard someone yell my name " (Y/L/N) come here BRAT,"

  " Yes Sir Levi," you walked over to him and he told you to fallow him so u did. He broght u to his study where there was his office, bedroom, and bathroom. "start cleaning Brat,"

"w-what why."

"don't ask just Clean,"

"fine shorty," you said as you started to clean and you felt eyes staring at you.

~ 3 hours later~

"DONE," you said laying on the clean floor u just got done doing."Oi brat, get off the floor,"

"im to tired to get up," you said but levi just stud over u looking down at u "tch,"

"why don't you help me up Levi," you said giving him a look. he held his hand out to you and you took it he pulled u up and pined you up agest the wall. "tch, why are you so lazzy,"

"i just cleaned for 3 hours," you said giving him a look that said 'are you blined' 

"why are you cute (y/n)," he said wich suprised u.

"w-what do y-you me-mean," dame studering 

" nothing just leave allready," he said as he walked back to his desk. you left his room with a little blush on your face. ' why do I feel this way, do i like him, no i cant dont be stupied (y/n)' you thought to your self as you whent to bed.

                                                                ~ morning~ 

                                                                Levis P.O.V

I wake up to the sun shining on my face "tch," i say as i get up 'why did i say that to her yesterday' "why are you so cute (y/n)" i didnt want to tell her that' I get up and put my uniform on and head to (y/n)'s room i kocked but there was not anwser. so i open the door to see shes still sleeping with her butiful (h/c) hair partly in her face. i feel my face start to blush but I shake it off and wake her up"Oi brat git up,"

                                                            YourP.O.V

I wake up to a voice telling me to get uo so i open my eyes slowly to see who it is"why Levi," you said as you got up. "your late for traning," 

"is it that late," you said jumping out of bed and puting your uniform on. "yes now lets go brat," he said as you put your other boot on and walked out the dorr with Levi. You walked with him to the traning filed but nether of you talked untill he said something"oi,(y/l/n) be carefull traning," "yes sir," you said as you ran off to meet with you training partner eren. "Eren, " you said as you ran tords him. "hey ready for traning sleepy head," " ready as ever,"

end ill add a new one soon just let me finish wright in it ill get back to you guys soon ~Abby......