"Adrienne you did all this for us?" Fred looked around in disbelief. Adrienne started to grow nervous at his reaction, "It's too much isn't it? I knew it! I knew I should've-" But Fred interrupted her, grabbing her by the waist and twirling her around.

"Adrienne this is incredible! This is probably the best birthday I've ever had!" Fred said, "I can't believe you'd do all this for me- and for George" he smiled happily.

"I'd do anything for you Fred, you deserve it for working so hard all the time" Adrienne smiled back. Again, she was pulled into a tight hug, by George this time. "Thank you so much, you're the best" he whispered.

"Hey! I helped too!" said Ginny.

"Of course you did Gin" George chuckled, lifting her up in a massive hug too, "The best sister we could ever ask for" he said cheesily, landing a fat kiss on her cheek.

"The only sister, git" Ginny said, punching him on the shoulder.

"That's not true, wait till Hermione and Ronniekins get married, then I'll have two" George said, slapping Ron and Hermione hard on the back. Suddenly, George was tackled to the ground by Oliver.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY GEORGE!" Oliver yelled, giving him a hug.

"Ow Ollie! My knee-" but George's sentence was interrupted when Oliver crashed his lips on to his in a kiss.

Fred wolf whistled and Adrienne hooted at George and Oliver who were pretty much rolling around on the ground at this point. Ginny, Hermione, Ron and Harry looked at them with their eyes and mouths wide open. Oliver finally got up from on top of George, a blush adorning both their cheeks.

"Erm, Happy Birthday Fred" Oliver went over to hug him awkwardly.

"Woah, woah, hope you're not going to give me the same treatment you gave George"  Fred joked, earning a slap on the back of the head from Oliver.

"When the fuck did this happen?" Ginny asked, her hands on her hips as she grinned at George and Oliver. They looked at each other sheepishly before looking back at Ginny.

"Well George was being a complete arsehole at first-"

"Was not! You were the one who started yelling at me when I tried to talk to you!" George interjected.

"Okay okay, I started yelling at him and he yelled at me and then... the rest is history" Oliver grinned, holding George's hand.

"This public display of affection makes me sick" Fred pretended to fake gag.

Suddenly, an old couple approached the group, toothless smiles on their faces.

"Happy Birthday to the Weasley brothers! We are so glad to have you here" the old woman grabbed Fred's hand and started leading him to the village central. The old man did the same with George.

"What's going on?" George asked.

"That's Mr. and Mrs. Penvieve" Adrienne grinned as her and the rest of the group followed them. Someone had turned the music up and Mrs. Penvieve pulled Fred into a dance. He finally caught on and danced with her, twirling her around and dipping her backwards as a gentleman would a young woman.

"It's tradition here in the village, that's how all birthdays are celebrated, Mr. and Mrs. Penvieve have been around for ages, they're the ones who made the village what it is today" Adrienne explained to everyone else. After a while, Mrs. Penvieve moved on to George, chuckling to herself about how they 'kept her young'.

In a few moments, Ron and Hermione, Ginny and Harry were off dancing somewhere in the middle of the crowd too. Some of the passersby clapped as the village central came to life with music, laughter and youngsters dancing about as if there was no tomorrow.