viii. A GLORIOUS NIGHT

CHAPTER EIGHT
viii: A GLORIOUS NIGHT

          IT WAS CURRENTLY THE NIGHT before their return back to Hogwarts. Earlier that day, Mrs Weasley had helped Julianna gather all the school supplies she needed, which Julianna was grateful for.

They were currently waiting for the arrivals of the guests while Mrs Weasley was busying herself in the kitchen, cooking up piles of food.

Mrs Weasley insisted on having a 'welcome back' party for Julianna, though it did seem absurd and completely unnecessary in Julianna's opinion. But Mrs Weasley wouldn't take a "no" as an answer.

'I zon't understand why she von't let me 'elp!' Fleur exclaimed crossly as she set the table. 'What 'ave I done wrong?'

Fleur seemed to be asking the questions to herself rather than to the others, mumbling incoherently under her breath after.

Julianna didn't understand what the matter was with Mrs Weasley, Ginny and Hermione. They seemed to have other opinions on Fleur and Julianna wondered why. Julianna supposed they knew she liked Fleur, because Julianna doesn't hear them referring Fleur as "Phlegm" around her.

Sirius and Remus were there early, and they offered to help as well. But it didn't last when Sirius ended up knocking the pudding, resulting in a mess and Mrs Weasley turning a shade of red brighter than her hair. So, they stayed in the living room along with the others.

'We're home!' A familiar chorus was heard at the door, followed by a faint 'Quiet down!' from Mr Weasley.

'Fred? George? Is that you?' Ron called out, and the twins appeared at the doorway.

'Of course not! It's just two identical red heads who appears to have some similarity to the family who lives here and coincidentally stumbled upon their humble abode.' Fred said solemnly.

'Yes, you idiot. Your brothers are home.' George snorted as he walked past Fred, making sure to hit Fred on the back of his head, which earned an 'ouch!' from Fred.

'We were told that somebody special is awaiting us back at home.' George turned to look at Julianna as Fred appeared at his side.

'Come on, sweetcheeks.' The twins opened up their arms and Julianna crashed into their welcoming hug.

'Oh, we've missed you.'

'We still don't understand how you're back but we're just going to assume it's some type of overnight miracle!'

'We can't wait for you to see the shop──'

'It's fantastic──'

'Show stopping, and will completely blow your head off!'

'Why don't you let her go and help me instead?' Mrs Weasley had her hands placed on her hips, flour painting her cheeks and several odd places on her face. She definitely looked grumpy.