Married?!

"Nothing's wrong with it" said Sasori, as he took a step, and our eyes widened to see that Sasori had vanished. "That's so cool" said Alexis with her eyes sparkling. I smirked and bent my knees. "Jamie?" questioned Itachi "Oi Alexis" said Deidara, as Alexis and I smirked at each other. "Race you" we said, as we dashed over stepping onto the plains only to disappear. "Man what the hell is with your wife?" asked Deidara, as Itachi narrowed his eyes towards Deidara. "And what about yours?" asked Itachi, as Jenn stopped and her eyes widened. "Wife?" questioned Jenn, as both Itachi and Deidara stopped and looked down at her. She turned towards them and looked at them seriously. "Please tell me your joking" said Jenn, as Itachi and Deidara glanced at each other and were silent. "What the hell are you three doing?" said Sasori appearing out of nowhere. Deidara and Itachi looked away and Jenn turned towards Sasori. "They say that Jamie and Alexis are married to them... is that true?" she asked, as Sasori paused and growled towards them. "You two couldn't have waited until they remembered everything huh? You had to open your big mouths and argue" said Sasori, as Jenn stopped and then narrowed her eyes. "So... it's true" she said, as Sasori walked over to her and held her hands in his. "Jenn, give everything time. Everyone will remember everything soon... don't force it and don't tell Alexis or Jamie" said Sasori, as Jenn slowly nodded her head and then paused. "Wait... does that mean... you and I" she said, as Sasori just looked at her without any emotions. "Hey" said Alexis peeking her head out of the now was obvious barrier. "What's the hold up?" asked Alexis, as I peeked out this time seeing everyone quiet. "What's going on?" I asked, as they all looked at us. "Nothing, nothing, let's go" said Itachi walking through the barrier. "Your the one making a big deal out of everything. Un" said Deidara walking through as well. Alexis and I looked at each other and walked back inside the plains. When looking at the actual Healing Plains it's like an oasis to the eyes. It was relaxing, beautiful, and most of all peaceful. There were springs, freshly green grass, trees, animals and clear blue skies. "Welcome your highnesses" said two voices. We turned our heads seeing two women bowing towards us. "Ah it's Tsunade... and... and" said Alexis, as I sighed. "Mei... Mei Terumi, the fifth Mizukage" I said, as Alexis smiled nervously, Jenn sighed while holding her head, and all three guys looking at me shocked. "Jamie" said Itachi, as I paused and smiled nervously. "Oh sorry, I know all the Naruto characters so I'm like a huge fan" I said, as the three of them glanced at each other. "Then you know their abilities as well?" asked Sasori, as I blinked a few times looking at them looking at me seriously. "Uh, yeah, why?" I asked, as Itachi smirked hugging me close to his body. "Jamie your amazing" he said, as I blushed bright red when he kissed my lips. "Ahem" said Alexis, as he broke the kiss and I lowered my head embarrassed. "Anyway" said Deidara, as we turned back to Mei and Tsunade. "Shall we get three rooms ready at the resort?" asked Mei, as Jenn, Alexis and I squealed. "RESORT" we shouted excitedly, as Tsunade and Mei smiled towards us and then bowed. "If you would follow us" they said, as Jenn, Alexis and I went running after them. Sasori sighed, Itachi started rotating his arm, and Deidara placed his hands behind his head. "Man they better give good massages, I hate all this walking around and sleeping on the ground" said Deidara, as Itachi and Sasori rolled their eyes. The three of them were slowly walking behind the girls towards the resort. When we finally reached the resort, it looked like a spa more than anything, and it was truly amazing. "Well I guess it's not called Healing Plains for nothing" said Jenn, as Alexis and I nodded. "So we arranged rooms for the spades, diamonds and of course clubs" said Mei, as the three of us stopped. "You mean" I said "We'll be in rooms by ourselves with guys... alone" said Alexis, as Mei and Tsunade glanced at each other. "Is that a problem?" asked Tsunade, as Alexis and I blushed lowering our heads. Jenn sighed and walked over to them. "Ignore them, they'll be fine. Please give our guests the full healing treatment, and of course dinner as well" said Jenn, as Alexis and I blinked a few times and then looked at each other. "What the hell happened to your sister?" I asked, as Alexis shrugged. "How am I supposed to know?" asked Alexis, as we paused when Deidara grabbed Alexis by the hand. "Come on I'm exhausted time to sleep" said Deidara, as Alexis looked at him shocked. I looked seeing them walking off and then turned my head seeing Jenn walking off with Sasori. "Jamie" said Itachi, as I turned my head looking at him. He grabbed my hand and we started walking off as well. "So I meant to ask you" I said, as he glanced at me while we were walking. "Yeah?" he questioned "Does WR stand for White Rabbit?" I asked, as Itachi smirked while chuckling. "You really haven't changed even with your memories lost" said Itachi, as I blinked a few times. "What?" I asked kind of confused. "Nothing, yeah the WR stands for white rabbit" he said, as I smiled. "That's kind of funny since his original nickname was the white fang" I said, as Itachi stopped walking and I paused looking back at him. "You really do know everyone don't you?" asked Itachi, as I smiled and blushed a bit. "More so than others" I said, as I blushed more when Itachi came closer to my face. I gulped when he cupped my face and I paused seeing concern in his eyes. "Others? Like who?" he asked, as I giggled a bit and pointed at Itachi. He stopped and looked at me surprised. "Honestly, your my favourite character in... and out of the Naruto world" I said, as he smirked and leaned closer towards me. "You have no idea what you do to me" he whispered, as I blushed more and I swear I could feel steam coming out of my ears. "A-ahem" said a voice, as we stopped turning our heads seeing Tsunade bowing her head towards us. "Forgive me, but your room is ready, as well as your scheduled treatments thanks to her highness the queen of clubs" said Tsunade, as I smiled and nodded my head.