The Mysterious DVD

I groaned slowly waking up and I looked around my room looking at nothing in particular. "JAMIE" shouted a voice, as I sighed and held my head. "Yeah, yeah, yeah" I mumbled getting out of my bed. I then walked to my bathroom and started brushing my teeth. Once I spat in the sink, the bathroom door slammed opened and I saw my best friend Alexis. Alexis has a short hair but in a punk style. She wore a black tank top that wrapped around her neck. She had a black skirt and leggings wearing black boots. "Didn't you hear me shouting your name?" she asked, as I started brushing my hair. "Oi" she said, as I sighed and looked at her. "I just got up will you give me a few?" I asked, as she paused blinking a few times, but nodded and walked out. I out of the bathroom and got changed into a black tank top and skirt and put on a red sweater over top. I placed my hair in a ponytail and looked at myself on my desk mirror. I narrowed my eyes a bit and looked at my left hand. For some reason it felt... different than usual. I narrowed my eyes at my hair "Jamie" whispered a voice in my ear. I stopped and looked around but saw no one around. "JAMIE" shouted Alexis storming in causing me to jump. "Geez Alexis you scared the crap out of me" I said, as she crossed her arms. "Will you please talk to Jenn she's driving me insane" said Alexis, as I paused and raised an eyebrow. "What did you do this time?" I asked, as she growled. "I didn't do anything it was her fault" said Alexis, as I sighed standing up. "Alright, alright. I'm coming" I said, as she smirked running down the hall. The three of us became roommates and lived somewhat peacefully for a while. When Alexis and I met we clicked instantly and became best friends. Then once Alexis introduced me to her sister Jenn. We became good friends as well. I walked down the hall towards the living room. Once there I saw Alexis growling and shouting while her sister Jenn was sitting on the couch and looking at her uninterested. Jenn has long surly black hair. Wearing a long black sleeves shirt and a long black skirt that reached her knees and wearing black pantie hose with black high heel shoes. "Hey" I said, as they bother turned to me. "Finally" they both said, as Alexis growled towards Jenn and Jenn glared at Alexis. "So what happened?" I asked, as they both started shouting and talking to me at the same time. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. One at a time. Alexis you first this time" I said, as Alexis smirked and suck out her tongue towards Jenn. "She stole my earrings and then said she was going to use them for her date" said Alexis, as I turned to Jenn. "Oh another one? How did it go?" I asked, as Alexis growled. "HELLO MY EARRINGS" she shouted, as I turned to her. "Calm down" I said, as she puffed her cheeks and turned her head. "First off I told you I was borrowing them. It's not like I'm going to keep them." said Jenn, as Alexis growled. "You did not" she said, as Jenn and I both sighed. "How about next time you go out Jenn will lend you her earrings" I said, as Alexis paused and eyed Jenn. "Fine, but I want to borrow those really expensive ones" said Alexis, as Jenn sighed. "Yeah... fine" she said hesitantly. "So?" I asked changing the subject back. Jenn sighed and rested her head onto her fist. "He was totally my type" she said, as I raised an eyebrow and Alexis paused looking at her. "So what's the problem then?" I asked, as she sighed and closed her eyes. "I don't know. When I started going out with someone... I feel... guilty" she said, as Alexis and I both stopped and looked at each other. "Guilty?" we both questioned. "It's... hard to explain" she said sighing. "She looks kind of down" I whispered to Alexis, as she nodded. "ALRIGHT THEN ALL NIGHTER TONIGHT" she shouted, as Jenn and I both sweat dropped. "What?" asked Alexis "That's your solution to everything" said Jenn, as Alexis growled and stuck out her tongue. "Fine, but I pick the movies" I said, as Alexis whined. "Oh come on you only pick the scary stuff" she said, as I crossed my arms. "You want me to do an all-nighter, than I pick the movies" I said, as Alexis sighed but nodded her head.

I got my purse and walked to a nearby movie store. I know what your thinking. Why not go to Netflix or some other movie online thing to watch movies. Well the three of us like to help the small businesses so we go out to the renting video store. I walked into the store and started looking around. "If you need any help let me know" said the guy at the front desk, as I nodded and went the horror section. I grabbed a few and then stopped looking down one aisle. I sighed and walked down deciding to pick one other than scary for Alexis. I stopped at one movie in particular it had Sasori, Deidara and Itachi on it with card shapes. I narrowed my eyes at the case and looked at the title. "Akatsuki in... Wonderland?" I questioned, as I looked at the back, but it was the same as the cover. I walked over to the guy at the desk and showed it to him. "Uh, this isn't one of our movies" he said, as I paused. "But it was on your shelf" I said, as he shrugged. "Maybe some punk kids put it there for laughs. I'll toss it" he said, as I quickly reached out and grabbed it. "Wait, I'll take it" I said, as he nodded and charged me for the other DVD's.

When returning back I saw Alexis and Jenn sitting on the couch already into the chips and pop they bought. "Gee, thanks for waiting" I said, as they smiled nervously towards me. "Oh come on you were taking too long" said Alexis, as I paused and looked at the DVD that the guy at the rental store gave me. "What's that?" asked Jenn, as I walked over to them and held it out. "It's called Akatsuki in Wonderland. The guy working at the store said it wasn't from their store so he let me have it" I said, as Alexis and Jenn both paused and looked closer at it. "Huh, I don't think the creator ever made something like that" said Jenn, as Alexis smirked and grabbed it from my hands. "I say we watch it, not only are our favourite characters in it, but it looks like it has an Alice in wonderland twist" said Alexis, as Jenn and I eyed each other. "I don't know" I said, as Jenn nodded. "Yeah I'm actually with Jamie on this one" said Jenn, as Alexis pouted. "Come on please" she begged, as we sighed. "Fine, but it's going to be the last movie" I said, as Jenn nodded. Hours soon passed and we reached the last scary movie. "Yay Akatsuki in Wonderland next" said Alexis, as she turned her heads towards us seeing that both Jenn and I were asleep on the couch. "WAKE UP" she shouted, as Jenn and I both jumped up and then glared at Alexis. "You said we could watch the Akatsuki one next" said Alexis, as I narrowed my eyes at her. "You do realize that I own that" I said, as Alexis paused and blinked a few times. "So?" she questioned, as Jenn and I both sighed. "Meaning we can watch it anytime" I said "So?" said Alexis again, as Jenn growled. "WE'RE GOING TO BED AND WE CAN WATCH IT TOMORROW" shouted Jenn, as the both us walked out of the living room and went to our own rooms to sleep. Alexis sighed and then paused looking at the cover of the case one more time. "I... guess their right" said Alexis placing it on the table and went to her room to sleep as well.

Meanwhile in Wonderland a close eye was being watched on us. "Well?" said a red hair male walking into a dark room with a large crystal ball floating in the air. "They bought the thing, but haven't watched it yet" said a male with dark long hair. "I BLAME YOUR DAMN WOMAN SASORI" shouted the third male with blonde hair yelling at the male with short red hair. "Like I care" said Sasori glaring at the male with blonde hair. "All we can do is wait" said the male with black hair, as the blonde growled.

To Be Continued...