Chapter ①

Lucy's POV

I opened my window and the cool breeze brushed against my face. Ever since I found out that I was going to marry that Sting Eucliffe guy, I've been putting some of my clothes into my little suitcase. I'm planning to leave in 3 days. I hear my door creak open a little.

"Lucy?" It was my mother. I turned around and forced a smile at her.

"Yes mother?" I ask. She opens my door more so she can come in.

"Could you come downstairs? The Eucliffe family is here for dinner." My mother said. I nodded and walked out of my room with her. As we walked down the stairs, I tripped over my dress. Luckily, I landed on a chair with cushions on it.

Me and my mother arrived at the dinning room and we took our seats. My seat was next to Sting. I glared at Sting and he just gave me a smile.

"Hello!" He said. I faked a smile and said hello to him as well. I tried not to talk to him at all but he just kept, staring at me.

"Why are you staring at me?" I question him.

"Oh! I, uh, I was just, looking at your pretty blond hair!" He smiles at me. I give him a confused look, but then I just shrug. I payed my attention back to my food before standing up.

"I'm not that hungry, may I please be excused?" I ask my mother and father. The both look at each other and then nod. I smile at them and go back up to my room.

I get to my room and plop onto my bed. I kept staring at the ceiling and kept my eyes locked on that until I heard a knock at my door. I got up from my bed and opened the door. It was just Mirajane.

"Princess Lucy, Sting would like a chat with you." Mira told me. I rolled my eyes and told her to let him in. Sheet him in and he made his way to my bed.

"Lucy, you're extremely pretty!" He complimented. I smiled a fake smile and payed a little attention to him.

"I came here to tell you something." He looked deeply into my eyes. A frown then came apon my face.

"What is it?" I asked, not really caring what he was going to say. He then smirked evily.

"I'm going to make you marry me by force! Which means you'll have to say yes! If you say no, it would possibly cost you you're life but I doubt that." He whispered in my ear. My eyes widen a little at what he said. Would they actually kill me if I said no? I asked myself, starting to worry. This just made me want to leave this place now!

"I'll let you think about it. You have 1 day. But, I doubt that you'll even think about anything because I'm forcing you to marry me!" He whisper yelled. He then left my room, pretending that he was a nice guy.

After he left, I went strait for my little suitcase and grabbed it. I opened my window and looked out it down to the ground.

"Looks like it's not too far down for me to get hurt. I should be fine." I said as I looked out the window, getting ready to jump out. I'm running away now since I don't want to marry Sting, nor do I want to be killed! I then closed my eyes tightly and jumped. Thank god landed on both my feet! I then ran to the stables where the horses were kept and grabbed one.

"C'mon! Let's go boy!" I told the horse. The horse then galloped away, with me still on its back. I looked back at the castle, it was a nice and peaceful place but, it had that stupid prince there sometimes.

As soon as I was far away, I had noticed that another horse was going in the same direction as I was. There was two horses. Are they after me? I could kinda see their faces and I knew who they were once I saw their faces clearly. The no-good prince, Sting and his stepbrother, Rogue. I've only seen Rogue once but why is he after me?

Sting's POV

"Sting, we can't let her get away." Rogue told me, riding his horse behind me.

"I know Rogue, we must catch her at once! We'll have to kill her since she's running away." I replied to my faithful stepbrother. Rogue nodded. I kept staring in the distance, to Princess Lucy's horse.

Minutes have gone by and Lucy hasn't slowed down yet, she just kept increasing her speed, which me and Rogue did the same.

"C'mon Rogue! We need to catch up!" I slightly yell at Rogue. Rogue nods. I have no choice but to kill her!

Lucy's POV

A thought had just came to my mind. I remember my mother telling me about dragons coming to protect the kingdom.

- Flashback, 3 days ago-

"Lucy, I need to tell you something." My mother, Layla said as she motioned for me to come outside the room.

"What is it mom?" I ask. She looks out the window, then back at me.

"Dragons are coming to our kingdom to protect it. If someone were to overthrow us that is." She looked at me with a little concern. I gave her a little confused look.

"What do you mean? What are dragons going to do for us?" I ask, still confused about how dragons would help us.

"They're going to protect us. They won't do any harm to the kingdom. Do you understand, sweetie?" She asked sweetly. I smiled at her.

"Yeah. But when are they coming?" I ask, wanting to know when the dragons will come.

"They'll be here in about, 3 days." She said. A smile was still on my face. She then told me I was able to leave and so I did.

- End of flashback -

Oh yeah! My mother told me that dragons were coming! Today. I then heard some noises coming from above. I looked up and saw a dragon fly over me. Then more and more dragons flew over me. That made my horse get scared and scurry off. I was thrown off the horse and left on the ground, to walk. I got up and started walking, but then I was running.

As I was still running, I saw a dragon, no, a human, no, a human dragon fly over me. He looked at he and I looked back at him. He had pink hair and onyx eyes. He then flew down to me.

Authors Note:
Omg guys I'm very sorry for the long update! I at least got chapter 1 done! Chapter 2 will come out when I finish it! (Idk when I'll actually finish.) I'm rly happy cuz my school finally has an anime club and I'm joining! Top 5 favorite animes! 1,2,3,4,5 best to last best!
1) Fairy Tail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2) Sword Art Online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) Attack On Titan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4) Ouran High School Host Club!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5) Soul Eater!!!!!!!!!!!
My top 5 favorite animes! Fairy Tail is life!!!! Okay so anyway, I gtg fer now! Bai guys! Pinky out!