Fresh pov of lost error

We were all walking around, mostly for them to find some fun things to do. Fresh was just watching his mom and geno look around.

But fresh frowned for a second, he hasn't heard error talk for  a few minutes now...so he glanced behind him to se sit there was something wrong...and error wasn't there...

Where did error go? Did he get lost or something?

Fresh moved closer to his mom, "ma!"

"What is it fresh?" His mom asked, still looking around a bit as they walked.

"Errors not here." Fresh told them as they stopped to look behind themselves.

His mom looked horrified and worried. His brother geno looked the same.

He couldn't tell what he was feeling..not really.. but he does know he wants to find error immediately now that he noticed error was missing now.

They started back where they first started and making their way up to any places they passed by and all that when his moms phone went off.

His mom was texting someone and she still looked worried though.

"Who is it ma?" Geno asked, still looking worried.

"It's Asy." She responded and geno nodded at that.
Fresh frowned a bit, trying to reassure his brothers and mom that error is alright.

That was when they saw uncle asy coming over to them while holding someone.

"There you are, I found error some minutes ago looking very distressed." Asy said as error still cling onto him even though he was near fresh, geno, and their mom right now.

His mom and brother looked very relieved at uncle Asy finding his bro.

"Oh thank goodness! You found error, where was he?" Cq asked still looking very worried and concerned.

"He was near where some Pokémon plushies were at and a little bit further away from the crowd. It must have him a bit overwhelmed so he was mostly staying in one spot away form the crowd." Asy told her, still holding error.

"Oh error...sigh thank you for finding him, we were so worried. Come on boys we are going home." Cq said and they started moving to Cqs car with asy following them.

Mostly because error wasn't letting go of uncle Asy.

Uncle Asy sat in the back with error still holding onto him, geno was in the front, and He was sitting next to uncle Asy.

It took them a bit before they arrived back home, all fo them getting off and into the house.

Uncle Asy sat down on the couch and was still holding error who looked like he fell asleep at soem point. Uncle Asy typed something into his phone before he put it up, just holding error as he and geno sat down right next to him.

Fresh being on one side of uncle Asy, geno on the other as their mom sat down in front of the couch and turned the tv on with a low volume.

Over the next few hours, they watched some TV before the all stared to fall asleep, asy still barely awake, turned the Tv off before falling asleep.

____*________*____*______*___*____
And that's all with  523 words. That took way too long when someone asked for it to be in a different POV and all.

I'm skipping a bit ahead ok? So watch out multiverse! Here they come!

X