My Baby's Daddy

The scariest thing about loving someone is that you'd never know a person's intention. If they need you because they genuinely love you or if they love you because they want something from you.

I was in love with a guy whom I thought could never reciprocate my feelings. But one day, he came up to me and told me how he knew about what I felt for him and told me that he had feelings for me too. I was very happy to accept him. We were like a match made in heaven, like people said, we fit each other perfectly.

We made memories. We made promises. We were happy.

We WERE happy.

I gave him everything. I gave him everything to the point that when he left, I was left with nothing. He used me and threw me away like garbage.

But I think saying that he left me with nothing was wrong since he left me with something, someone rather. My parents knew about my pregnancy and disowned me. Even my childhood bestfriend whom I thought would understand me, pushed me away. I was on my own. I was broken, broke and pregnant.

Now, 5 years later, I have fixed myself, got my career back on track and had the most beautiful blessing God has ever given me.

I guess it's time to face everybody, but will I be able to face my Baby's Daddy?

-

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

© All Rights Reserved.