W: hey cutie wanna go home with me?
T: im sorry but I'm merry.
W: oh come on. Your wife won't know let's just go and celebrate at my place.
T: I don't cheat like other men.
W: well I'm not taken im just here to find a men and you look like my taste.

Taehyung growl and look at the bartender.

T: im not in a mood women.
W: oh come on. Let's go.

She was holding onto his arm and taehyung keeps flicking her hands off him.

T: get the message! I'm not in a mood!
W: then I'll help you to your car.
?: TAEHYUNG!

taehyung eyes widened and turn around and there he saw angel standing behind him looking mad.

10mins ago:
Angel finished her eating she look at the time and ot was getting late.

A: where is he??

Angel sigh close her eyes and smell his scent to know where he was she open her eyes and grab the keys and drove to the bar. Angel got out of the car after making it to the bar with taehyung was and enter she looked around and saw taehyung talking to a woman, she speed walk to them.

A: TAEHYUNG!
End

Taehyung remove the women's grip away from his arm, angel walk towards her everyone was looking at the bar.

A: im sorry but do you not know that you are hitting on my husband?!
W: im sorry miss-

Angel slapped her everyone gasped.

A: THAT HAS A WIFE WHO IS 5 MONTHS PREGNANT AND TWO OTHERS WAITING FOR HIM TO COME HOME?!
T: angel.
A: no!

Angel looked at him with tears in her eyes.

A: you were supposed to be home a hour ago but your here hitting on girls?
T: she came to me!
A: your kids haven't see you all day and your here drinking your life away!
T: angel im sorry.
A: im leaving.

Angel left the place taehyung pay and walk out with her, he then grab her arm she remove it away taehyungs eyes widened.

T: you shouldn't come here alone your pregnant.
A: so what? You want me to drop this baby while coming to fetch you on my own?
T: no..
A: then why are you here a by yourself? You jerk!

Angel was hitting his chest taehyung grab them and pull her in for a hug she try to push him away.

T: im sorry work was just stressing me out thats why I came to this bar I was not here to hit on women I would never do that to you angel.

Angel cry and stopped hitting him. Then after angel clam down they both drove home taehyung open the doors door, angel took off her shoes annoyed taehyung and went upstairs.

Taehyung pov; she's still mad.

Angel went to their room and sat on the bed wiping her eyes, taehyung then enter the room and sat next to her.

T; im sorry again babe. I promise not to go to bars again.
A: you promise...
T: I promise. I love you, mi-san, min-jun and this one.

Taehyung touch her stomach.

T: chaewon.

Angel smiles at him and he kissed her he carefully lay her down and just kiss her without being ontop of her then they went to bed. Next day taehyung woke up to get the twins ready for school so he can send them to school angel was still sleeping, taehyung made them breakfast.

M: daddy.
T: yes mi-san?
M; I show my wolf ears to a bully yesterday.

Taehyung turn to her.

T: what?
M: mommy remove his memories about it....he bully me and min-juns eyes color and our looks.
T: you know what we say..
M: yes we get a time out for showing them in public.
T: just finished eating you two so we can get to school early.
Mi: your not mad dad?
T; im not min-jun. Its okay.

They finished eating and taehyung send them to school and went to work angel later woke up and just went downstairs and saw a note on the table.
"I send the kids to school you show eat and stay home today I love you"
Angel smile and grab the breakfast he made for them.

Everything is going okay with all 5 of them chaewon won't be born for a long time and they are happy about it that their twins knows how to take control of their wolf side.

Yall think I should do a season three their kids story? Or should I stop here this is the end of this story and my new story will be out soon or maybe late lol please vote and watch out for a new story coming up.