part 39

Next morning angel woke up in her bed and she realized taehyung was sleeping with her they were hugging in their sleep, angel smiles and kiss taehyungs nose quietly then she move his arms around her slowly and got up to head to the bathroom she look at herself in the mirror.

A: today's gotta be a good day, Kris and lay cannot get me nor taehyung.

She smile and got ready for the day she then got out of the bathroom and saw taehyung standing up.

A: good morning.
T: morning, why you walk out? I was gotta panic.
A: sorry. You getting ready for work?
T: yeah.

Angels phone ring she picks it up.

A: hello? Hey mom. Your coming home from overseas? Ok. I'll wait be safe.

She hang up taehyung looks at her.

T: your moms coming home?
A: yeah this afternoon, and I'll be able to go back to my apartment.

Taehyung was getting dress angel went and do breakfast later they ate together and angel watch taehyung left the house, angel sigh and watched TV then around 2hrs later she heard a knock on her front door.

A: who could it be?

30mins ago:
Kris and lay was at at abondan building they were waiting for someone to show up.

K: looks like their here.

Lay looks and saw a white van he smirks and it stops infront of them 1 woman comes out with 7 guys.

M; hello leader.
L: hey minyoung long time no see.
M: snice our deaths 60yrs ago?
L: yep.

Lay turn to Kris and smirks.

L: my packs from the north are here with me.
K: good.

M: what you want us to do? It's been so long since we got an order.
L: I want you to bring angel here.

Minyoung looks at lay and smirk then scoofed.

M: that bitch who kill us?
L&K: yes.

Minyoung nodded and look at Kris.

M: where can I find her?
K: here.

He threw her angels address, she smirks.

M: alright.
L: shes home alone make sure no one sees.
M: ok. Come guys.

They got back in the van and drove off. Angel turn off the TV and went to the front down and open it she saw a woman.

A: may I help you?
M: im sorry my car die right infront of your house gate and my baby is sick so I need to take her to the hospital.
A: I can drive you there.
M: no. Just come out and help me with my car.
A: sure.

Angel puts on her shoes Minyoung smirks then they walk outside together to her front gate, she open and just nothing. Angel turn to the woman.

A: where's your car?
M; behind you.

Angel turns and 2 guys grab her.

A: no!! Put me down!

They were dragging angel, angel red eyes glow and started to choke the two guys.

G1: hurry Minyoung!
A: let me go!

Minyoung grab a cloth and put alcohol on it and place it on angels face.

A: mm!

Angel moved more until her sight was losing she fainted. The guy put angel on his shoulders and carry her to their van that was park far from angels house, then put angel on the van and drive away. Taehyung was at work and didn't know, later it was the afternoon and angels mom got home.