part 18

Taehyung got to her room and throw her to her bed she got up giggling he smirk and scoffed then walk between her legs and kiss angel cup his face with her plams and then she pull him down to lay on top of her, taehyung just place his hands under her shirt then move it to rub angels legs she smile in the kiss then they heard a knock at her front door they broke the kiss with widened eyes.

T: who could it be?

Taehyung whispered she looked at tje time and it was 12 then they heard a vocie.

E: angel! You in there!
A: aish!

She tap on taehyung to get off her and she went to open the door fixing herself then closing her room door.

A: im here!

She open the door.

A: whats- what happened?!

Eunjung was in tears and her face was red her lips was bleeding angel pull her in and sat her down.

A: what happened?
E: me and my boyfriend got into a fight.
A: he hit you! We need to go to the police!
E: no! No..

Taehyung can hear them and see how tough angel is now.

A: eunjung...he HIT you, you can't let this go. Come on.
E: what?

Taehyung look out the door and see angel standing up. She move her backs out of her face.

A: we're going to your place. Imma show him. Let's go.
E: no.
A: yes! Wait here for me and we'll go together
E: ok.

Angel walk to the room and push taehyung back in.

T: where you going?
A: im sorry. I'll be back.

She peck his lips and walk out grabbing her keys and bag, she walk out and left the apartment. Taehyung sigh. They were in angels car then angel got a call from taehyung.

A: hello?
T: hey im going home...see you.
A: oh ok bye.

She hang up. But it looks like taehyung followed them angel didn't realize snice it was dark. Angel and eunjung made it to her place she walk out the car and started pounding on the door.

A: OPEN UP JB! I know your in there!

Taehyung was staring out of his car. The door open angel walk in with a smile on her face.

Jb: what?
A: you hit my friend...thats not nice.
Jb:  she started it.
A: I don't care who started..you HURT HER.
Jb: look angel this has nothing to do with you..come on eunjung.

Eunjung moved behind angel.

Jb: EUNJUNG!

Jb grab eunjungs arm.

A: hey!

Jb looked at angel. Angel move his hands aggressively taehyung was at the widow looking and smile.

Jb: what lady?
A: *scoff* lady? I get it acting like you don't know my name even tho you say it seconds ago.

Angel scoffed again and tie her hair and put her things down.  And glared at jb.

A: don't touch her.
Jb: what you gotta do about it? You want to replace her?

As jb was about to touch angel she grab his arm twist it and back flip him and twist it more. Eunjung gasped.

A: this is what am gotta do. Maybe next time ill break your arm.
Jb: ahh!! Okay okay. Im sorry!

Angel let him go.

A: let's go eunjung.

Angel grab her things. Eunjung walked to jb.

E: im breaking up with you, also get out of my house.

Jb scoffed. Taehyung smile and scoff then he saw jb got up and grab angel by the hair.

A: ahh!
E: no! Stop!

He push eunjung away she hit her head on the table and fainted

A: eunjung!

and then jb push angel to the wall and starts to choke her angel was turning red and couldn't breath holding onto his arm.

Jb: you think your better? Well your not. Your useless and scared of guys like me.
A: go to hell jerk.

Jb squeezed harder angel was losing her vision.

T: HEY!

jb turn and taehyung punch him he let go of angel and fell to the flow. Angel was breathing and coughing holding her neck in tears. Taehyung was still busy hitting jb then he brought him up.

T: don't touch these girls again or you'll die by me.

Jb looked at him and taehyungs wolf red eyes glow.

Jb: what...are...you?
T: thats none of your business.

Then they heard police cars taehyung had called on jb, taehyung smirk and throw him down and went to angel.

T: you okay?
A: *coughing* ugh! No im not...ugh...my neck hurts.

Angel say still catching her breath taehyung looked at it and it was really red. He then heard angel crying he looked at her then pull her in for a hug.

T: im here your okay.

The police came took jb and a ambulance took eunjung to the hospital. Angel had clam down a bit and look at taehyung.

A: thanks for helping me. I could have die.
T: isn't that all wolfs do? Help.
A: yeah.

Taehyung then look at angel shockly.

A: what?
T: your hair.
A: what about it?

She pull a string of hair and saw one white string.

A: what the...how?
T: your old self is showing slowly.
A: my past life self?

Taehyung nodded. Angel smiles and scoffed.

A: we better get home. I mean you came with your own car and I came here with my own too.
T: your right.

They got up and walk out of eunjungs house.

A: see you.
T: take care of your neck.
A: I will.

They smile at each other and drove away back to home. When angel got home she remembered what happen before all the drama she bit her lip and text taehyung. He was at home and looked at his phone a text message from angel he open it and it says.

Angels text: we can continue it later.

He chuckled and turn off his phone and laughed under his pillow.

T: God damn.