Ross waved goodbye before swallowing down his thoughts. He was mentally preparing himself for spending the next hour or so with Sofia. A part of him was wishing she would just ditch him and have him figure things out by himself, but there was a small part in Ross that wanted to talk to her more. He was usually great with conversation, but the whole princess thing made him nervous. He was seriously being challenged here. 

Nevertheless, Ross' wish actually came true when they were halfway through the tour and Sofia received a phone call. She had led him towards the dining room where Benji was setting up the table for lunch. 

He nodded his head at his friend, walking over and hugging Benji. He was relieved to escape from Sofia, even though he felt he wasn't doing as bad. "Yo, thank god Benji. It's so hard to talk to Sofia," he admitted, clenching onto Benji's shirt. 

Benji chuckled, pulling Ross away and shaking him by his shoulders. "Princesses aren't all they seem like, man." 

Sofia's loud voice on the phone increased as she paced back and forth in front of the room. "He needs to get here, now. I'm afraid my daughter is starting to get too distracted." 

Benji furrowed his eyebrows in her direction, moving Ross to the side and pressing his ear closer. "What is she talking about?" Ross asked in a whisper. 

"I don't know," Benji answered back, trying to concentrate on the overhead conversation. 

"Bring the boy in today. Get him a haircut, take him shopping, I don't care what it takes," She ordered, the aggressive tones shining through her voice. "Get on it, Flora." Sofia hung up the phone and a few seconds later her footsteps were trailing into the dining room. 

Ross and Benji panicked, resuming their positions by the table. Ross picked up one of the gold plates, wiping it with a rag that was hanging out of his cart. He gave her what felt like a huge grin to him, but a creepy smile from Sofia. 

She furrowed her eyebrows before shaking her head and taking a seat at the table. The boys cleaned in silence, waiting for the others to arrive. "I'm afraid it'll just be me today, Benji. You can bring my plate in," Sofia stated, looking down onto her phone. 

"Will do, Sofia." Benji nodded and disappeared into the back, pulling Ross with him. 

The pair stood in the kitchen. Benji looked back to see if Sofia was watching them. Ross was mesmerized by the scenery in front of them, wondering how everything in this castle was as elegant and beautiful as the rest. "I have no idea what she was talking about, but we heard about your little incident today," Benji mentioned. 

Ross exhaled, "I was just trying to focus on not messing up, and I guess that didn't help me at all. Lorena tried to save me, but then I got dragged into a tour of the castle with Sofia. Did you know their dogs have their own private bathrooms? That is just- that is just far too much."

Benji laughed, putting a reassuring had on his friend's chest. "It's not as bad as it seems, and yes I've seen the bathrooms. Don't tell anyone but I kinda use those from time to time, they're so much better than our bathrooms," he responded. 

"Just put your headphones in and try to get through the day. Lorena will probably be back here for dinner," Benji added, pulling out his AirPods case from his pocket. 

Ross did the same, putting the ear pieces in and searching through his phone. He began playing an 80s sounding song. "Dude, I don't know how you listen to your favorite bands and not want to be in their position anymore," Benji claimed, hoping Ross wouldn't take it the wrong way. 

"The dream is over, man," was all that Ross could manage to say, before exiting the room and going back to his long list of chores to do. 

A few hours later, a knock appeared at Lorena's door. She was in between her 2nd nap of the day while more episodes of Gossip Girl played in the background. She slept with her mouth open and probably in her 3rd dream of this nap session.