I just wanted to dance...

The only thing she could do was send a sly smile down their way before turning her attention back to the man. Trusting the guys who have tiny, and I do mean tiny, bulges poking from inside their pants from being too prideful to go get some lotion and do what they needed to do was past stupid... it was idiotic. Her level intoxication may be on Jupiter... You're being modest....Saturn... but at least it wasn't on Neptune. That was a point of no turning back.

"No, thank you, I'm good." There was a slight slur to her dialogue, but she sent a nudge to both glasses before rising from her seat. "Hijos de puta"

Her eyes scanned the clutter in front of her and she took a step forward, being completely out of it causing her to bump into someone or they bumped into her. She wasn't sure. A pair of hands wrapped around her successfully keeping her from losing her balance and falling onto the floor.

"My fault."

And just like that he was gone, and she only got a quick glance at him, she didn't get a chance to tell him that the fault was her own, but whatever. Her mission was to dance tonight and she was determined to accomplish it. The song restarted. The same song that was threatening to rip out her nerve fifteen minutes ago. How was she supposed to enjoy her night out when the same tune is being played over and over.

Before her brain even knew, he legs led her in the direction of the spin table. A smile of a sour patch kid who had an agenda to be nice before flipping their switch, wiped over her face as she looked up at him. The gesture with her finger was telling him to come closer. A smile appeared on his face. He put the headset down and crouched down to her level, licking over his lips. "What's up?" He asks.

Play nice Annalise. "Um.. actually you can. See, you've been playing this song non stop since I've entered the building and only God knows how many times before that. Can you do us all a big fat favor and change it." Her voice progressing from sweet and hostile very quickly.

"No can do, Ma. J. Balvin himself is paying me to play this bad boy all night." His hand went up as he laughed. "Anything else I can do for you, though?" She could have projectile vomited at the cringy attempt of seduction.

Her mouth parts, letting a chuckle escape. She looks around to see if anyone is watching her before she grabs his collar with one hand with her other one being on the sweetest spot on his shoulder, bringing him down even more.

"Are you crazy?!? He shouts as he tries to move, but instantly shrieks as his movement caused more pain to his arm.

"Yes." She shrugged without hesitation. "Listen" She looks around. "Where my hand is placed right now, I could dislocate your shoulder in a millisecond, let's stop acting like child, okay?" She takes a good look at his face before continuing. "You have really nice skin... do you moisturize everyday or..."

"Get the hell off of me, Lady." He yells.

" I could, but let me continue... You'll hear a small popping sound, first. It won't hurt... me. It won't hurt me, but you? Yea. But that's not the-"

"SECU-" He yells, but she applies more pressure causing him to hush.

"Like I was saying... But that's not the dislocation, that's like the um... let's say that's the prep for it. The pain will really kick in when your shoulder just magically decides that it doesn't want to be friends with your clavicle anymore... then it just hangs... you know like the robot dancers on the strip that does the little arm swingy thingy." She scrunches her nose never letting the smile fade away. "You are interrupting my night out, sir... just agree to change the song and all of this could be over."