𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎.

Depuis le début

Allison opened the car door and got out.

"Oh-okay- we're getting out of the car now I see," she said, nodding and getting out of the car.

They walked around the back of the cabin, under a balcony. Allison looked up to see if there was anyone on the balcony above them as they came out from under it. They crouched down and walked up to a window. Peeking in, Y/n saw no one inside. She let out a sigh of relief. Allison peeked inside too, looking around at the interior.

She turned around and jumped backwards as a bird flew near her face. She glared at it as it flew away and sighed.

Y/n tried stifling a laugh but failed miserably. She started laughing, earning a glare from Allison.

"You- you should've-" she tried to say, pointing at Allison. She bent over and put her hands on her thighs, "Christ." She kept laughing. "You- you should've seen your- your face- it- was-" she laughed again and sighed, calming down.

Allison crossed her arms, "Yeah, yeah. Very funny." She rolled her eyes and turned back to the window, looking inside before walking away. Y/n scoffed and followed Allison to the car.

-

Y/n tapped the glass anxiously as they sat in the traffic jam. "Jesus, it's not that hard to drive," she groaned.

Allison looked over at a couple of police cars and caution tape surrounding something. She perked up and moved over so that she could get a better look. Y/n looked at her weirdly before following her gaze. She raised her brows, "Well, that might help us out with something." She turned to Allison, "Pull into the parking lot, we're gonna use these assholes own medichine against them." She rubbed her hands together.

"What are you talking about?" Allison asked, not moving the car.

Y/n looked at her like she was dumb and separated her hands, putting them out, "Interrogate them?"

Allison nodded in realization. "Oh. Gotcha," she said, opening the car door.

Y/n nodded and unbuckled her seatbelt, putting her hand on the door handle.

"Ah, no," Allison said, locking the doors.

"What the hell Allison?"

"You can stay in here. I'll go out there."

"Why?" Y/n asked, crossing her arms.

"Because Y/n, you get a little too- how do I say this nicely? Rude? Bitchy? Act like an asshole?"

Y/n turned to the door, keeping her arms crossed. "Way to be straightforward," she muttered.

"Look, Y/n, just stay in here. I can handle it."

Y/n turned to her and uncrossed her arms. "Oh, so I just came along for nothing? You told me you wanted me with you, yet you're not letting me help? Seriously Allison? If I would've known you were gonna pull this shit I would've stayed back at the academy with Five."

Allison huffed, unlocking the doors and putting her sunglasses on, "Fine. Just don't say anything too rude okay?"

They got out of the car and walked over to the crime scene. Y/n stopped and grabbed at Allison's jacket. "What?" she asked, turning to Y/n.

Y/n pointed to a light, "Is that Vanya's scarf?"

Allison's eyes widened and she walked over to it, ripping it down. She looked down at it and moved it around in her hands, "It's Vanya's."

"Great, okay. Wonderful. Our sister's scarf is at a crime scene. It's fine," Y/n laughed, hiding her nervousness and started walking towards the caution tape. Allison paused, looking down at Vanya's scarf and following after Y/n.