[Request] Inattentive! Aizawa x Jealous! Preteen! Reader ft. Shinsou & Mic

Requested by waltzoflove
If you'd like to make a request, leave a comment, private message me or leave a comment on the reader's appreciation page / request page. 👉👈 However, requests are currently closed.

GUYSSS thanks so much for 800 votes, 30k reads and all of your comments!!!! When I say I love reading your comments, I 100% with all my heart, mean it. Some of your comments are hilarious. But, anyway. Thanks so much for all your support with this oneshot book! ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Additional notes Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
• Instead of Eri, I'm going to use Shinsou since I have no clue how to write Eri :p
• Reader is 13-14 years
• F/N is friend name [FEMALE]
•S/F/N is second friend name [MALE]

*Unedited 🦠

_______

"When do you think your dad will come pick you up?" F/N asked as she leaned on the windowsill. S/F/N scoffed and dropped his pencil.

"The fuck are you saying? He didn't pick her up yesterday, he's not going to this time either." He said with a snort. This made you frown slightly.

"You really think so, S/F/N?.."

"Think so? I know so."

F/N hummed quietly. "I don't usually agree with him, Y/N but..." You shook your head.

"No, you guys are right. Let's just go." You grabbed your bookbag and hung your head. "Do you guys think..."

"Think what?" F/N asked, placing her hand on your back comfortingly. S/F/N stood next to her, staring at you with a blank expression.

You blink slowly and sigh. "Nevermind."
-

"Sooooo...." F/N starts, turning to her left to look at you. "Where is your dad, anyway? Why's he so busy lately?"

"He probably forgot she existed." S/F/N hissed, leaning forward to glare past you. Your eyes widen as you stop dead in your tracks, causing the other two to stop.

"He didn't forget you existed, Y/N. I was just joking you moron."

"You shouldn't joke about that anyway! Where are your morals S/F/N?"

"I forgot they existed. Stop bitching about it. If you two didn't want to deal with it, you both could've left a long time ago." He replied and continued walking.

F/N frowned and turned to you. She grabbed your hands and squeezed them tight. "Y/N! Listen to me. Your dad did not forget your existence. Don't listen to S/F/N. Okay?!"

You stare for a few seconds then replied, "Yeah.."

___

You narrow your eyes as you watch Aizawa train with Shinsou. He probably forgot she existed. S/F/N's words rang through your head. Forgot I existed, huh? You crushed the cereal bar you were holding.

You watched as Aizawa grinned at Shinsou. You wished you could hear what they were talking about. "Bet you wished you had a son, huh? One that inherited your quirk instead of mom's. (Your quirk is whatevah you want it to be) Then you could train him.."

You looked away and placed the crushed bar on the counter. "I guess you've already... found that son.." You sniffle as you walk down the hall and into your room.

-

You clutched the strap of your backpack and sighed. F/N would tell me to go back home .. so, S/F/N it is! And so you go on your merry way to S/F/N's house.
-