CD✨ Show & Tell | Midoriya X Child! reader

no midoriya isn't like 5

yes reader iis

this takes place in an "AU" normalish school (yea they still have powers just idk the setting is different)

_____

"Whoever wants to go next, go."

Everyone glanced at each other.

"Really? Some days you guys can't shut your mouths and other days you guys are annoyingly quiet."

They shrugged and all nodded in agreement.

"Alright... I'll choose then." Aizawa huffed and stood. His eyes scanned the room. "You. Midoriya get up here."

Izuku immediately stood from his desk and scratched his cheek. "Well, sensei.. you see-"

"I gave you all three days to prepare for this assign-"

"That's not the case at all, actually!"

"Okay. Then do your presentation."

"That's the thing.. I don't think you'll like it very much."

Aizawa waved his hand and sat back down in his chair. He propped his chin up with the palm of his hand. "Show us, then. The worst that'll happen is that you'll get a failing grade."

Izuku sighed. "Let me get it, then.."

(tomb skip because izuku's dead)

Izuku inhaled and smiled. "Hi. So.. here's my show & tell 'item'." He said and held out his hand. A girl who looked around 6-ish came running into the room, waving her hands.

"Hiii!"

"This is (Y/N)! She's the little girl I babysit sometimes... and she's also sensei's daughter. I don't think I'll be babysitting her after this, though."

(Y/N) turned and stood on her tiptoes, leaning on Aizawa's desk. "Hi, papa."

Aizawa raised his eyebrows. "Hey."

"Are you mad?"

"Little bit."

"Is Izu-san getting a failing grade?"

"Probably."

She turned to Izuku. "Sorry Izu."

"It's okay."

"WhY dO yOu HaVe A cHiLd?" (- Denki)

"Well, kacchan broke what I originally had planned-"

"So you presented a child?" (-Iida)

"I- Well- When you say it that way it doesn't sound very good.."

"How did it sound good in the first place?" (-Jiro)

"(Y/N) SUGGESTED IT OKAY?"

"Right. You know what?" Aizawa started and stood up, he picked up (Y/N) and placed her in the chair then proceeded to walk to the empty desk (TODOROKI'S CAUSE HE SICK) and sat down. "Everyone, we will all learn from (Y/N), a six-year-old child. Go on, (Y/N)."

"DAD STOP BEING GRUMPY."

"NO"

"I'M CALLING MOM"

"YOU HAVE NO MOTHER"

"WELL THEN I'LL CALL MIC"

"DO IT I'LL DESTROY HIM"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"DON'T YOU SCREAM AT ME"

"Okay, sorry dad."

"It's ok."

"What just happened?" (-Literally like everyone)

___

Gordon Ramsey! Aizawa x Screaming! Daughter! Reader ft. Izuku's dilemma.

that bout sums it up.

i'm gonna go die join me if u want tho