✨Crack Drabble ✨Y/N's Halloween | Multi x Preschool aged! Reader

Hi :]

* Edited 10/28/20

____

"Y/N! Look at Uncle!"

"No, look at Auntie!"

"Don't look at either one of them." Aizawa grumbled as he lifted you into his arms. He gently pinched your nose and smiled. "Who's the cutest little pumpkin?"

Both Hizashi and Nemuri shared concerned looks. "Baby talk, Aizawa? Who knew you'd talk to a baby like that."

"Huh? Wait, I thought we were having a moment..." Hizashi mumbled and hung his head. He perked back up immediately though, "He talks to his cats like that too."

"Wait what?"

"He's lying. Let's go, Y/N. The kids will be here soon to pick you up."

__

"Be careful with her!"

"Don't let Bakugo around her."

"Please don't hurt my niece!"

"She's my niece!"

"No, she's mine."

"She likes me better."

"I've known Aizawa longer!"

"What?- that's not fair, you went to school with him!"

"Exactly, that means she likes me more because I knew her dad longer."

Aizawa let out a long sigh. "Shut up. She doesn't like either one of you. She likes me and me only because I'm her father." He said then faced the older kids. "Lose her, you're expelled. If she comes back with any type of injury, expelled. If she doesn't come back at all, dead. And expelled."

"Aizawa, man, they couldn't get expelled. They'd be dead."

"Be quiet, I'm trying to scare them." He turned to face you. "Don't talk to strangers, don't bite strangers, don't go near dirty people. Stay with the older kids, if any bigger kids take your candy, make sure to have my class kick their asses." He looked back up. "Y'all hear that? Kick their asses or you're all expelled."

"Yes sensei."

"Bakugo is going to take that seriously."

"Who said I wasn't being serious?"

"Wait wha-"

"Have a great time kids."

__

"URARAKA LET GO, I WANT TO HOLD HER FIRST."

"YOU'RE GOING TO TEAR HER APART, LET GO OF HER ARM!"

"G-guys! Maybe I should hold her! Sensei will kill us all if she comes back split in two!"

"Everybody, calm down! Uraraka, Mina! Drop the baby!"

"Midoriya, Don't I look absolutely ~fabulous~ in my costume?"

"Not now, Yuga! Guys, please come on! Give her up!"

"DROP THE FUCKING BRAT NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU ALL."

They flinched and... Quite literally, dropped you.

"I don't think he meant it like that!" Midoriya exclaimed and rushed to your side. "Y/N! Y/N! Are you alright?!"

You slowly turn your head in his direction, narrowed your eyes then used both your hands to push yourself up. "Candy?" You ask, turning your head to stare at them with big, sparkly (E/C) eyes. 

"Of- Of course!"

"Now?"

"Yes!"

"Please get this child some candy! Her eyes are so sparkly! Even more sparkly than my costume!"

Kirishima grabbed her hand and pulled her along, "Let's go get your candy!"

___

"..... Gimme."

"This is my bucket, Y/N."

"Here! You can have my candy!" Mina exclaims and crouches down to your height. "You can have all of it!"

"Thank you very much."

"Awh! How polite!"

You turn and waddle into the house. "Thanks for taking her trick or treating."

"No problem sensei! And as you can see, there's no scratches or bruises...-"

"Dad?"

"Yeah?"

"My tush hurts."

"...Why's that?..."

"Urara dropped me."

"Oh really?"

"And my arm hurts a little too."

"Why?"

"Mina hurted it."

Aizawa raised his head, only to find the doorway empty. "They can run but not forever...."

You simply blinked in reply and skipped off into the living room to devour your candy.
____

🌟 B O N U S ! Vers. 1
_

"Hey." Bakugo nudged you, crouching down to your height. "I... Don't really like sweets. If you want mine, it's yours."

Your eyes lit up and you smiled brightly at him. "Thank you Mr. Bakugo!" 

He watched you waddle your way back up to the crowd of students and he closed his eyes. "I fucking hate that kid.. damn annoying kid."

"Don't worry, bakubro. I won't tell anyone that you have a soft spot for little Y/N."

"FUCK OFF."

___

🌟 B O N U S ! Vers. 2
_

"You're not going to share with papa?"

"No, papa. Get your own." You shoot back and drag your buckets of candy down the hallway and into your room, slamming the door behind you.

Aizawa sat mouth agape in shock. "Does she see me telling her to get her own house? Her own sippy cup? I'm officially hurt. I thought I had years before this happened."

Hizashi pulled on his coat. "Yo, chill. It's just candy."

"Get out of my apartment!"
___

[ Search History ]

What do you do when your 4 year old tells you to get your own candy?

Is it normal for 4 year olds to tell off their only parent?

Why did my 4 year old slam her door in my face?

How to get over heart break

How much icecream is too much icecream?
___

🌟 B O N U S ! vers. 3
_

Ding!

Midoriya Izuku 10:39pm
Hey sensei, I can't come to school on Monday. I've got a sore throat.

Ashido Mina 10:39pm
Yea me too. He gave me his sore throat.

Uraraka Ochaco 10:40pm
Oops! Did I give you guys my sore throat? Haha. Sorry.

Kirishima Eijiro 10:40pm
No, I believe it was I who gave you my sore throat, Uraraka.

Yuga Aoyama 10:41pm
I'm not going to class because I like living (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

Bakugo Katsuki 10:42pm
You guys are fucking cowards.

Aizawa Shouta 10:56pm
Understood. See you all Monday.

________________

Happy Halloween, ghouls and gals. 🎃💀🦇