6//Don't you trust me?

Your POV.

'Destroy mankind'.

That's all you had on your mind. How... how could it be? It's... no, surely an AI can't be capable of... of destroying the entire human race, can it? Let alone, one AI? That would be... fairly difficult. I felt ill. I probably read that wrong, but... oh, fuck, I was practically hoarding a possible killing machine at this point. I... I can't return him. I've told myself several times; never make a false promise... but...

No. I won't go against my word. I don't care if he's a potential killing machine or not, he's my Google, and I can surely switch him off if he gets too bad.

Well... with that logic... oh. Ooohhhh. No, nevermind. God, I'm screwed! I have no-

Brrrr... ...iiiiiiing.

Google's 'G' glows bright for a moment, then dims down to nothing. He groaned and twitched violently for a moment. Oh, God. He's awake, he's awake. Fuck, shit, fuck, uhhhhh, ohhh, God...

I hesitate whether or not I should cower behind the coffee table, or stay here, still running my thumb against the back of his hand? He'll know immediately if I let go. Fuck, I... I don't wanna make him decide to kill me. 

He stirs, and his eyes flick open in an instant.

"Running visual and sound tests..." He speaks out. I felt myself tremble. Oh no, now he's gonna shoot his laser beam eyes at me and my head will implode...mor, something equally as horrible...

Google twitches, having him remove his hand from my grasp, and I take this opportunity to cower behind the coffee table, a good 2 ½ feet away from him. He slowly sits up and turns himself to sit correctly on the couch.

"Visual and sound tests complete." He finally spoke, and it was in that same monotone voice from earlier. Something was gonna happen, I know of it. I trembled all over. He looked at me, his expression filled with surprise. "(Y/N)! I'm detecting tremors from you. Have you fallen ill?" He starts to get up, but I launch myself up, a sudden rush of adrenaline in me. I couldn't tell if it was out of fury, excitement, or the fact I was about to shit my pants and run.

"GOOGLE, STAY." I hollered at him, and... oh, oh no no no, please don't make that look...

"(Y/N)...?" He whispered my name, his hands positioned like a bunny. "I'm sensing an intense amount of anger and fear. Your heartbeat is alarmingly fast!" He reached out to grab my arm, but hesitated, and put his hands in his lap. "Did I do something malicious while I was rebooting?"

My heartbeat was indeed much faster than it should've been. I wanted to tell him to get out, but my mouth couldn't. My body shook, and I buckled my legs. Oh, bad..... id......e............

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Google's POV.

I react like a cat and catch (Y/N) before she hits her head on the table. I didn't understand what was going on with her. I... I don't believe I did anything while I was rebooting... I never felt myself get up... then again, everything hurt, and I shut everything down to keep it from hurting even more. Did... did I attack (Y/N)? No... I couldn't have. I care too much.

I... I care about (Y/N).

I looked at her unconscious body and did a scan on her from head to toe, trying to find what happend. I see no bruises anywhere, and nothing is broken. I know I wouldn't have called her any degrading names while offline, it would've overheated my systems from trying to find the definitions. What have I done? I couldn't find a single problem...