19//Last Straw

not me using an old note as a chapter... sorry but i hate clutter, and deleting it makes me feel bad like helllppp...
don't worry. i deleted the others, so... so yea... ahem..
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

M-4-R-K's POV.

"Dear boy, stop STRUGGLING, and let Daddy Google do his work."

"Get the FUCK OFF OF ME!!" I screamed and shoved his face away, kicking away and hoping he'd let go of me.

"STOP STRUGGLING AND LET ME- .... Hey... hey, hold on a moment. You shut up for a second. Do you hear that?"

I stop struggling and listen closely. Wait, is this a trap?

"Hey, hey! The girl! Fuck... I'll deal with you later, pretty-boy. I'm gonna get the girl, first."

Goog's hologram shutters off, and I'm able to stand free. What the fuck just happened??

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Google's POV.

Red, you ready?

I am. Are you?

I am. Give me a minute to prepare myself... Okay. Get me closer...

Getting closer... getting closer... now!

"Google! You're okay!" Jackson called out.

"Jackson! Grab (Y/N) and keep her away from Goog!" I yelled back. I reached the control panel.

"Uh, okay?!" He rushes over and quickly grabs (Y/N) while I plug myself into the system. "Hey, she's sleeping."

"Really? No time to think about that. Just- Just keep running! I'm almost-"

Bzzzzzt.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Red's POV.

Ough. My head. Google?

...

Cool, he's gone.

"Jackson? Bring her back- AUGGGHHHH!!!" I fall on my back. This is what humans feel? Is this pain? God, why was our model version the lucky ones to be programmed to feel it?

"JaCkSoN, bRiNg hEr bAcK- NOT TO YOU, DULLHEAD. SHE'S MINE."

I grunt in pain. "Jackson, run away! Keep her somewhere safe!"

He nods at me and does so. I grab Goog's leg and pull him down, hoping to buy Jackson some time. "Don't you go near him, you bastard!"

"Why do you care? You're being USED!" Goog gets up and kicks me in the side... hard. Fuck... it hurts so bad...

"Auhh... I care... because..." Why? Why did I care about some girl?

Some... some girl... Oh, God damnit! Google fucked me over by making me think about her!

"Exactly, bitch-boy. You're being used. Get the fuck up and- and- hnnnnnnn- and-" The hell? Oh, hey, my side doesn't hurt that much anymore. Cool.

"RED! SHUT HIM OFF! I DID IT!!" Old Blue called to me over the intercom. Should I? No... yes? Wait...

"RED!!"

Fuck it. I grabbed Goog's head, opened up his panel, and shut him off.

"I did it! Where's M-4-R-K?"

"He's here! We're returning now."

Great. Now, Old Blue can explain to me why he dragged two androids into his shitfest.

They both return into M-4-R-K's body. Hey, where's Jackson? Oh, shit. I told him to run. I don't know where he is.

"Hey, Red." M-4-R-K and Old Blue spoke together. One eye blue, one eye brown. Seems about right.

"Hey. What do we do with Dickhead?"

"Leave him. The virus is currently being deleted."

"So, what about the girl?"

M-4-R-K looks at me, confused. His eyes turn brown, so I assume Old Blue came forward.

"Girl?"

I sigh, knowing this would exactly happen.

"M-4-R-K, can you surface, and make sure Google doesn't hear anything of what I'm about to say?"

His eyes turn bright blue. "Sure. I just put him in Sleep mode, so he isn't listening."

"Good. So, you're gonna love what I have to say. It's funny, actually, because all of this work was for nothing, if you think about it."

M-4-R-K nods. He looks confused, but oh well.

"The worst part? If he ever develops feelings again, he's gonna have to deal with this. All. Over. Again."

Silence.

"You're kidding, right?"

"No."

"Oh my God." He looked dizzy, and lowered himself onto the ground.

"He dragged the both of us into his shitfest for no reason."

"Oh my God."

I thought for a moment while M-4-R-K had a crisis; If Old Blue had an entire system built for something like that in place, and, it's quite clear M-4-R-K feels the same way Old Blue does... why... why doesn't he have that happening to him?

I scrunch my face, because I'm right. Why doesn't he? Why don't I, since Old Blue's feelings transferred...

"Old Blue is the virus."

761 words.