one

*arieles pov* Oct. 24, 1991

one day i was sitting in the village flower garden close to the lake of merlainia reading

one day i was sitting in the village flower garden close to the lake of merlainia reading. i was about to go to the weasley's. i saw two boys..

rowing over merlainia

rowing over merlainia. HOW STUPID CAN THEY BE?! going over merlainia at this time. either they are muggles or just flat out stupid. they should know the sirens do not like anyone rowing or swimming over merlainia during feast time?! i ran over to the edge of the water. "what on earth are you doing?!" i exclaimed. "we needed to get closer to the train station." one boy said. "we leave for hogwarts in a few days." the other boy continued. "oh my, come boys. i'll take you to get cleaned up to eat." i said in a sassy tone. "i leave for hogwarts soon too." i added. we walked to the weasley's for dinner. "molly! i found these boys roaming around merlainia. mind if they stay for dinner? they'll go back to my house when father says niklaus is home." i said. "of course!" molly weasley shouted from the kitchen. "oh my where are my manners. i'm ariele, ariele aumont." i said. "i'm spencer." the blonde boy said. "i'm christopher, i go by chris." said the brown headed boy. "i'm fred, this is george." fred said with his hand out for spencer and chris to shake. they shook his hand. we call ate. father got there with niklaus. "brother!" i exclaimed, running up to hug my brother. "he- who are these boys, little wolf?" niklaus asked. "oh this is spencer," i said pointing at the blonde boy, "and this is chris." i added pointing at the other boy. "come on ariele, niklaus. we should get home. it is late." father said. as i left i grabbed the boys' hands and pulled them out of the burrow playfully. "TAG." i shouted, softly hitting one of the boys. "oh it's on!" he shouted back. they both chased after me and each other as we walked home with father and niklaus. the next few days were just me and the boys getting closer and closer. then the day came. September 1. the day we go to hogwarts. we were all first years. we got to the train station, the boys and i sat with two quiet girls. one with very blonde hair and the other with quite dark hair. they both seemed to be 1st years also. "hi i'm ariele." i muttered awkwardly. "petrova, athena petrova." the girl with dark hair said looking at us. "muse, muse black." the blonde girl said. "i'm chris and this is spencer." the boys said. once we got to hogwarts we all went inside. we all got sorted. chris was in ravenclaw, as was i. spencer was in gryffindor. both of the girls we met on the train were in slytherin. later that day, chris and i headed over to the gryffindor common room to see spencer. on our way there i bumped into a girl on accident. "oh my, i'm sorry." i said leaning down to pick her books up. "no no it- it was my fault i-" i interrupted. "i'm ariele." "i- i'm melody." she said smiling. "you're in gryffindor i'm guessing?" i said. "yes, yes i am," she replied. "one of my best friends is in gryffindor.. we were on our way to meet him. want to come with us?" i asked. "yes of course, i'd love too." she added as she followed us to spencer.