Sakayanagi and Kiyotaka First meeting

Start from the beginning

I sent off the message I'd prepared via my phone. "So, can I assume

you're the one who called me here?"

"Wait isn't that the message he sent Ryueen as blackmail," thought Horikita after sending a glare at Ayanokoji.

Kukuku, that's the time he used Manabe to blackmail me, well would you look at that isn't that interesting thought Ryuun while grinning.

"Yes."

"What do you want? I'd like to wrap this up quickly, if possible."

"After seeing you run, I remembered something. I called you here

because I wanted to share the shock I felt with you. It's almost like the

buildup toward a romantic confession, don't you think?"

"I really have no idea what you're talking about."

Clack. Clack. Sakayanagi, still gripping her cane, moved right next to

me.

"It's been quite a long time, Ayanokouji-Kun. Eight years and 243

days, actually."

"Wait how do you know Kiypon," asked Haruka

"Fufu you could call him a childhood friend of mine" replied Saykangaki with a creepy giggle.

"HUH!" everyone said at once.

"Wait, you're serious I've never heard Kiyotaka mention that," said Keisi

"How did you meet" asked one of the students

"That's a secret" replied Saykangaki with a creepy grin. Kamuro started backing away with a look of disgust on her face.

Kukuku I suspected they had some sort of relationship ever since Class A used their praise votes on Ayanokoji. How interesting this way I can kill 2 birds with one stone.

"Ah Ryuun why are you smiling?" asked Iszhaiki nervously. In return, all he got was a wider grin.

"I told you he was a threat if he teamed up with Syakangaki we'll be toast and not to mention his abilities that he's hiding. They could pull the rug from right under our feet." whispered Kanzaki a little harshly to Ichinose.

"He's not our enemy" replied Ichinose with a rare stern voice.

"You're joking, right? I don't even know who you are."

"How are you childhood friends if Kiyotaka doesn't know who you are" questioned Akito to which Sayakangaki looked at Akito and then turned back without saying anything.

"Heh. No, I suppose not. It's just me who knows you, after all."

Clack.

Clack.

Her cane's tapping gradually grew quieter. What in the world was this

about? I decided I was done here and turned to walk away from Sakayanagi.

"White Room," Sakayanagi said.

"What's the white room?" asked Ike on the behalf of everyone. To which Ayonkoji didn't say anything.

"I was hoping to get some information about Ayanokoji but this is just giving me more questions thought Matsushita.

What is the white room, is this the reason he doesn't want me looking into his past.