First I Love You

Snape -

Snape first said loved you when you sat with him over tea. He was telling you all about his life, his hardships and his struggles until he looked you strait in the eye.

"(y/n), I love you" he said. "Thank you for listning to me"

"I love to listen to you" you said. "I love you too"

Severus leaned over across the table and kissed you gently. You put your hand up to his face and he does the same.

Gruber -

It was when you had cracked the code. You stood with Hans celebrating as he grabbed you and kissed you strait in the lips.  "Dear God I love you (y/n)" he said grinning "we did it"

"I love you too Hans!" you say hugging your arms around his neck.

Brandon -

You had gone out riding with him and got to  the top of the hill. Sitting together you began to talk about random things however you stopped as you noticed him staring lovingly into your eyes.

"Oh (y/n)" he said. "I truly love you". He took your hand and played with your fingers.

"I love you too Christopher" you said and leaning into him. He takes your waist and kisses you gently. You smile into it. Letting you go you nuzzle into his neck and he holds you closely.

Earl of Nottingham -

You had been staying with the Earl for a while, and over dinner you discussed different matters. His mood suddenly darkens and you look at him confused.

"What is wrong?" you ask.

"What is wrong?" he said. "It is that you have not been at all recognising my signals. So it means I must tell you plainly."

"Tell me what?"

"I love you (y/n)" he said, standing and coming up behind you, he took your chin so you would look up at him and kissed you harshly.

Letting go you looked at him flustered. "I-I love you too" you said

Turpin -

The judge had invited you to the opera and together you sat in a box watching. Soon it became half time, you got up to go the the lavotry however you where stopped by Turpin who grasped your wrist.

"Stay" he said.

You sat down again and Turpin smiled slightly.

"Now (y/n)" he said. "I took you to the opera to say one thing"

You looked at him confused, his hand still held your wrist.

"I love you (y/n)" he said plainly.

You stared at him but slightly smiled. "I love you too" you said. He pulled you closer to him and caught your lips in his. As the lights when down for the start of the second act he let you go and smiled greatly.