𝗯𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀. 𝖺𝖽𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾

𝗯𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘀. 𝖿𝖺𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽𝗌: 𝖺𝖽𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾
"the said and unsaid words"
(unsent are in italics)

 𝖿𝖺𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽𝗌: 𝖺𝖽𝖺𝗆'𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝗅𝗈𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾"the said and unsaid words"(unsent are in italics)

july 2, 1994

florence,

i don't know why i'm writing this, but you showed up at the airport today and came to where the team was. i didn't even know you were coming to the jr. goodwill games.

portman tried to take your book and i got it back for you. then later i accidentally rammed into you. jeez, i didn't even say sorry.

~ adam

july 8, 1994

florence,

i still don't know why i'm writing this. but today the team (including me) went to you and laura's "short program" as ken called it.

you both did really good and you were captivating, i don't know what other word to describe it. and then they left me to make sure you got back safely.

i probably seemed extremely angry about that, but i swear i wasn't. i still don't know how to deal with you being so close all the time.

~ adam

july 12, 1994

florence,

you came to the iceland game. i saw you, sitting on the opposite side of the rink. you were wearing averman's jacket, supporting the team, and even though your clothes fit in, you looked uncomfortable and stood out (not that it was a bad thing, especially to me).

and then i saw you when i got my wrist slashed. florence, you looked so scared and i remember thinking and asking myself, "she cares?" before pushing the thought aside and continuing to play. i am still wondering if you cared. even for a split second.

~ adam

july 13, 1994

flora,

i was never one to listen to what people told me to do.

~ adam