𝗑𝗑𝗂𝗏. 𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗋𝖺 𝖻𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍

𝘅𝗶𝘃. 𝖿𝖺𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽𝗌: 𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗋𝖺 𝖻𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍
(i bet you guys didn't see this coming! laura's pov!)

 𝖿𝖺𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗉𝗈𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽𝗌: 𝗅𝖺𝗎𝗋𝖺 𝖻𝖺𝗋𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍 (i bet you guys didn't see this coming! laura's pov!)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

REN AND I have been best friends for several years, have known each other for eight. So with this, I've watched her grow up and vice versa.

Except that I've also had to watch painfully as her and Adam resented each other and bicker anytime that they came in contact. Honestly for me, the "rivalry" between figure skating and hockey is completely idiotic and unreasonable; we're all just trying to skate around on ice. If anything, it should be figure skating and hockey teamed up again speed skating.

I've watched Flo go from being kind of friends to Adam to being mortal enemies, and now they're friends. Only they're not really friends at the moment from what I've heard from their loud argument. These walls are thin, sound passes through quite easily. But it's excruciating to be somewhat caught in the middle of it all.

I never really hated Adam, or anyone that played hockey for that matter. Well, maybe except for McGill. That boy was a pain if I've ever known one. But if there would come a time where it was just Adam and I, we would have a nice conversation, so I never really had a reason to hate him. I was unbelievably relieved to find out that Flo and Adam finally started getting along because let's face it, those two would be the best duo if they weren't so damn stubborn.

You know, I don't think Flo acknowledged I was there when she came in the first time that day, judging by the fact that she had stared at a wall for ten minutes and then abruptly got up and left. But she definitely didn't see me the second time she came in because there were tears streaking down her face and she looked for something on her desk before leaving again.

And I don't think she knows that I heard nearly the entire argument in the hallway. Or the door slamming. Or the hurt in her voice.

"Oh Ren, what happened to you?" I muttered to myself as I got up and out the door. One, two, three, four, ah here it is.

The door was just as any other one in the hallway. Gleaming wood, chipped in places, slightly rusted doorknob. I rapped my knuckle against it, rocking on my heels as I waited for an answer. Charlie soon opened it, looking at me with a confused glance.

"Laura what are you-" I cut him off, holding a hand to silence the boy.

"Adam in here? I need to chat with him." I stood on my toes to look past his shoulder to see if Adam was inside the room. And he in fact was, sitting hunched at a desk, his head resting on one hand. I looked to Charlie for approval to enter, seeing his slight nod before pushing past him and to Adam.

𝗙𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗗 𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗔𝗥𝗢𝗜𝗗𝗦 ❨𝖺𝖽𝖺𝗆 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌❩जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें