The cake is a lie

You watch as the rest of the survivors looked at a list, it was just there. Sitting in front of a door, almost in a teasing way. You didn't know why everyone was looking at it, was it even important?
You feel a tap on your shoulder and see Naib, one of the characters you used to play almost twenty four seven, playing him as your first free time character and really liking his play style.

He looked at you with pity and nudge you towards the list, pointing to the third item down.

[Y/n] [L/n] as a new survivor, will play three different games today. He will play with Victor, Eli, and Vera against Bloody Queen.

He will also play with Norton, Kevin, and Helena against Photographer.

Then, finally, he will play with Lucky, Aesop, and Kurt against Robbie

"Well fuck. I guess this will give me time to figure stuff out."

You look at Naib and he glanced at the list again before spotting his name, he shivered and breathed out heavily. You saw that his back looked much better from yesterday, no more scars coated his back and his hooded coat had no more tears, must be because they're not real. You were about to ask before you felt your body fight against itself, you felt a strong pull towards a door and it appeared so did Seer, Postman, and Perfumer.
'Is this how their forced to play?'

You were going to write this down in your new diary, which you knew to write unless you wanted to become a hunter.
'THAT sounds painful but fun.'

You watch as Eli sighs, before pushing open the door. You close your eyes quickly as a light flashed and once you open them you see a table you remembered from countless matches. You find yourself at the head of the table, Eli was seated next to you, then Victor, and finally Vera at the end. You spare a glance to the blindfolded male next to and almost feel bad about how many times you've fucked up as seer. He tilts his head upwards and starts talking in a voice deeper then you expected.

"Any ideas on your skill or are you useless?"

'E-fucking-scuse me? I've played this sick game for two years or more and your owl vision ass is gonna ask if I'm useless?'

He's still 'looking' at you, confused as to why you seemed so angry. You looked satisfied soon after and answered his question.

"I know what I'm doing."

With no time to spare, a red-dressed Mary walks towards a chair, she was radiating an aura of confidence. You wished you played more rounds against her but remember that she was stupidly OP and a pain to work around.

'Great... I'll open a chest first then start... de..coding.'

Your eyes close and you feel yourself be lulled into a safe blanket of sleep, pure nothing. No dreams yet no nightmares, perfect... until you heard circus music, this was your favorite map because of a moment with a friendly Wu Chang. You open your eyes and see the faint outline of the other survivors, but ignore it to work on opening a nearby chest.

"A flashlight, not completely useless."

You stand after shoving the flashlight into your bag, moving towards a cipher machine and starting the long process of decoding. Every type of a button made you realize that you could be sliced any moment.
You hear the sound of a down and glance around to see the crouching figure of the seer but no Queen outline. You prime your machine before running your way towards the know rocket-chaired male.