Chapter 24: Plus Ultra

Start from the beginning

In a blink of an eye, Nomu's attack sent my classmates flying while me and Shadow just jumped back standing beside them, but due to the limp I had, I had to kneel.

'Shadow I don't think I'll be much help' I said to Shadow. He then walked beside me and said "don't worry, if that Nomu thing gets even close to you, I'll tear that thing to shreds even if it can regenerate or not." I pat Shadow since I'll always know he'll have my back no matter what happens.

Izuku's POV:
I grunted as I got up "such force" I then realized what happened, Kacchan got hurt "Wait Kacchan". "Uhh Izuku" I heard Kylo say as he points to our left, we all looked to see Kacchan was beside us looking shocked. "Kacchan, wow that's awesome, you dodged him" I said happily that he is ok "shut up no I didn't you damn nerd."
"Then how did you get over here?" Asked Kirishima
"Isn't it obvious?" said Kylo and Kacchan as he pointed to the wall to show us that All Might saved Kacchan.

"These are kids and you didn't hold back" said All Might getting mad. "I'd didn't have much choice" said the hand villain "he was threatening my companion, besides these kids are no angles." He then pointed to me "the plain-looking one, he tried to kill me with a maxed out punch, what kind of hero does something like that? You think you can get away with being violent as much as you say it's for the sake of others. Well, you know what All Might, that pisses me off, why do people get to decide that some violent acts are heroic and others are villainous. Casting judge on what's good and what's evil. You think your the Symbol of Peace, hah, your nothing but a government-sponsored instrument of violence, and violence always brings more violence. I'll make sure that the world understands that once you're dead."

"Your nothing more than a lunatic, criminals like you, you always try making your actions sound noble," said All Might " just admit it, you're just doing it because you like it, isn't that right?"

"We got them outnumbered" said Todoroki
"Mmhmm and Kacchan found out the mist guy's weakness," I said
"These dudes may act really tough but we can take them down with All Might's help, let's do this," said Kaminari as he activates his quirk
Kylo just stayed quiet as Shadow was ready to attack looking at Nomu with a death glance.
"Don't attack" said All Might as it caught all of us off guard "get out of here". 'What is All Might doing?' I thought
You would've been in trouble earlier if it wasn't for me and Mochizuki remember, you need our help" Todoroki stated. "I thank both of you for your assistance," said All Might

 "I thank both of you for your assistance," said All Might