They were gone for a few minutes as George and Fred helped Harry collect all his belonging. After returning, Fred talked (Y/n) into reversing the car so they could put all his stuff into the trunk.

"Okay, let's go." Fred said climbing back into the car and taking the driver seat as (y/n) hopped over into the back.

George was next to climb through and take a seat as Harry got onto the windowsill and started to climb inside.

"THAT RUDDY OWL," A venomous voice called out as Harry's door swung open.

"I forgot Hedwig," Harry said looking back at his owl and grabbing ahold of the cage as his Uncle tried to reach him. He dodged his Uncle's grip as he grabbed the cage, throwing it out the window as Ron caught it.

Harry's Uncle Vernon was an old, big beefy man who resembled somewhat of a walrus, with hardly any neck, and a large mustache. "He's getting away Petunia!" the man called out as a bony woman came barging into the room.

Harry reached out to the window as his Uncle grabbed his leg. (Y/n) starred wide eyed helpless as Harry was half in the car half in his window. "Get off of me!" he yelled thrashing his legs around.

"Step on it Fred!" Ron screamed, panic rising in his voice as his grip around Harry tightened.

As the car spun away from the house, Uncle Vernon's grip released, and he plummeted straight to the ground.

"You think he'll be okay?" (Y/n) asked as she looked out the window where his uncle had landed.

Harry just shrugged as he followed her eyesight. "He'll live."

(Y/n) just nodded as she cuddled up on Harry's side taking a small nap as Harry told the rest of the Weasley's what had been going on so far during his summer.

Within a few hours (y/n) felt a slight tap on her shoulder as she looked up at a sleepy Harry. He had a small smile on his face as the sun shone through the cloud.

"We're here!" Ron yelled as the car landed on the ground.

Harry starred up in amusement as (Y/n) walked alongside him. "Pretty great huh?" She asked as she looped her arms with George and Fred as they walked inside.

"It's not much, but its home," Ron said.

"I think it's brilliant."

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Molly yelled as she came around the stairs. "Harry, how wonderful to see you dear. BEDS EMPTY! NO NOTE! CAR GONE. YOU COULD HAVE DIED! YOU COULD HAVE BEEN SEEN. Of course, I don't blame you Harry."

"They were starving him mom. There were bars on his window," Ron said backing a few steps away. (Y/n) placed a hand on his shoulder for reassurance, a thing they all had been doing a lot lately.

"Well you best hope I don't put bars on your window Ronald Weasley! And (Y/n)," Molly said turning towards the young girl who was desperately trying to hide behind the twins. "I expected better from you, from all of you."

(Y/n) felt a hand slip into hers as she looked up to see Fred giving her a reassuring smile. He pulled her towards the dining table, where they all sat waiting for Molly to give them the cue to start eating.

"Now sit-down dear, Harry, I cooked up a big breakfast."

A few moments passed by before Percy and Bill came downstairs to join them. Which soon followed by Ginny.

"Mom have you seen my jumper?" She asked coming down the stairs stopping as she saw Harry and making her way back up the stairs.

"Did I do something?" Harry asked slightly confused as he watched the young girl leave.