Part 3: Classified Threat

Natasha's POV:
"Can't believe we are taking valuable time of our day to go after a teenager" said Tony.
He seemed really annoyed. I'm assuming he wanted to go back and eat something. Probably something really sugary.
"Ok, I see your point, but thirteen years. She was able to evade S.H.I.E.L.D. for THIRTEEN years. It's just weird." I replied back.
"Besides, she seems harmless. If she knows what's good for her she will just cooperate." said Steve.
"If anything, I have my powers. I can hex her if needed." Wanda replied.
She was right. She was the only one of us who didn't need a weapon.
"Alright, let's go look for this girl." said Peter sarcastically.
We all rolled our eyes. He probably thought that we would do this to him or something like that. But of course we wouldn't.

Steve's POV:
We saw the girl walk out of school. Unfortunately, she wasn't alone. Just our luck. But none of us were worried of course. They were a couple of teenagers., what's the worst they could do.

Max's POV:
"Hey guys, my mom is out of town for the week, wanna come chill at my place?" I said.
They all looked at each other and nodded.
"Yeah, of course." said Will.
"Alright then, who's picking the movie this time?" I asked.
"Well let's hope it's not Lucas, he always picks the most boring movies," Dustin joked.
"Heyy, DO NOT!" said Lucas.
"Do tooooo."
"Do nottt."
"Do too!"
"DO NOTT!"
"Ok why doesn't everybody shut up!" I yelled getting sick of their banter.
El let out a bit of a giggle and then we all burst out laughing. Mike was literally rolling on the floor.

Wanda's POV:
There was a group of kids with the girl, Eleven. Suddenly, they all burst out laughing. They were on the ground. Damn it what was so funny.
"Do you guys see that?" I said.
"I know, a bunch of harmless teens." replied Tony with annoyance in his voice.
He obviously didn't want to be here.
Why did he come then. He could've just left if he was SOOO annoyed.
"Ok guys let's just follow them and map out the route." said Peter obviously not wanting any of us to feud.

Mike's POV:
All of a sudden, El stopped laughing. Her eyes closed and I swear I saw a shiver go down her spine. She looked at everybody around her, including me.
"Mike," she said in her soft, beautiful, voice.
"El, is everything ok?" I questioned.
One last look over my shoulder and El fell to the floor, passed out. I looked over my shoulder and I swear I saw someone in the bushes. Probably just my imagination. Right?
"Well that's the second time she has passed out this week." said Max with a worried face.
"Maybe it's just the result of El getting her powers back?" suggested Lucas.
"Maybe, could be." said Will looking at El with intensity.
"Well we should bring her to my house, take care of her there." said Max clearly thinking of a plan.
"I'll carry her." I said quickly. I was worried. That's the second time this week. I tried to keep myself calm but it's just, I DON'T want to lose her... AGAIN.
I picked her up from the ground and we started walking. It was getting pretty dark, and everyone had already left the school.

Tony's POV:
So supposedly, we have to kidnap this teenage girl who is OBVIOUSLY HARMLESS. We could probably be doing something more useful at the moment.

Wait. She closed her eyes.
"Oh my god," said Peter.
The girl was passed out, on the floor, in a matter of seconds. The other kids around her looked worried. For a second I thought I saw one of the kids look at me, but then he looked back at the girl on the floor. A redhead started talking, and then a boy picked up our target, the girl. They started talking, but we couldn't hear them. Shit. We didn't bug them.
"Guys, we didn't bug them."
I said in a whisper.
"Oh shit, ok um let's just follow them and turn on our earpieces." suggested Peter.
"Ok," said Steve fiddling with his earpiece.
"Ok I've got it," said Natasha.
"Fury, are you there? Carter? Coulson?"

Natasha's POV:
"Yes, we copy." replied Fury into my earpiece.
"Ok, the targets are leaving, we are about to start the follow." Steve said into his earpiece.
"Ok, let's go." Wanda says to us.