Part 10: We Meet Again

Max's POV:
Ok. Stay calmmmmm. Righty. Okayyy. Ok this is not working. I looked around, for anything I could use, nothing. I looked at the handcuffs on my hands, and made a decision. I stood up, the weight of the chair on my back. They didn't nail it to the floor, stupid. I was going to try to thrust the chair over my head, giving in enough weight to break open the handcuffs. I thrusted it over, my back hunching, a piece of the chair breaking and hitting me square in the stomach. I let out a groan, then getting ready to break the handcuffs. As I went to kneel on the ground, my back over and knees bent, I thrust the chair over my head, breaking the handcuff chains, but also cutting into my side, leaving a red gash. As I struggled to get up, I couldn't figure out how to get off the handcuffs. Sure the chain was broken, but the metal of the handcuffs hurt like hell on my skin. Suddenly I heard the door start to wiggle, and I got worried.

"Shit," I muttered under my breath.

But when the door opened, it was not an evil agent dude, it was.....

"ELEVEN! Thank god. I was in deep shit- woah are you okay!!?"

"Uhhhh, n-no," she muttered before falling back into my arms. I slumped her around my shoulder, her being half conscious, and we started to walk out the door, and as soon as we did, we turned a corner resting on a wall. As we heard something behind us moving, we started to shuffle back, only to bump into...

"OH MY GOD GUYS," I whisper shouted.

"Hey, you ok?" Lucas asked me.

"Yeah- but I don't know about El," I said as she was slumped on the wall, looking really tired.

"No no no no no no," Mike started saying as he walked on his toes over to El.

"I probably have some water in my bag. Dustin can you get it?" Will asked motioning to Dustin.

"Yeah dude,"

We gave El the water, and she started to look a little less pale and worn out. We all slumped back into the wall, the same thoughts going through all of our minds: 'what is happening?'

"So who do you think these people are? And what do they want with us?" Mike asked worriedly running his hands through El's hair.

"I don't know, they didn't say anything about the mind flayer or demogorgons or anything like that, so I don't think they are the type of government that want to hunt us down for El, but they obviously want something from us," Will said whispering lightly and explaining his theories.

"Wait- question. How did you guys escape?" I asked realizing I didn't know the answer yet.

"A few skilled jumps, a gun, and Dustin with the tech, and we got out pretty quickly," Lucas said quietly.

Will peeked his head around, and turned right back around, putting a finger to his lips, signalling that we should be quiet. He mouthed 'they are listening', with a worried expression on his face. We all froze. Two words:
Oh.
No.

Tony's POV:
As soon as we learned that the kids escaped, we stationed guards everywhere, and turned on all audio and video, but for some reason a few were malfunctioning. Peter was trying to fix it, but something wasn't working. We had all been trying to ask Steve what had happened earlier, but he wouldn't answer. He was currently sleeping, and sometimes started shaking. As much as Capsicle and I don't get along, we were a team. And if something bad was going on, we had to get to the bottom of it.

"I have picked up facial recognitions of the escaped teenagers. The 40th floor, section A. Would you like me to play audio?" JARVIS asked (yes ik FRIDAY but for this story it's JARVIS).

"Yes please JARVIS," Bruce replied quickly.

"So who do you think these people are? And what do they want with us?"

"I don't know, they didn't say anything about the mind flayer or demogorgons or anything like that, so I don't think they are the type of government that want to hunt us down for El, but they obviously want something from us,"

I listened, confused of course. Everyone seemed to be wearing the same emotion. Mind Flayer? Demogorgon? Like WHAT??

"Wait- question. How did you guys escape?"

"A few skilled jumps, a gun, and Dustin with the tech, and we got out pretty quickly,"

Suddenly everything went quiet. They knew we were listening to them. Shit. We needed to get them. Now.

Again sorry for lack of updates :( School and stuff. Anyways I hope that you like this chapter! Vote and comment!

-Author :)