"Liam..." Scott started, "What happened to you, what I did to you, which I had to do in order to save you, it's going to change you."

"Unless it kills you." Stiles added, Brooklyn nodding along in agreement. "Shouldn't have said that." the Stilinski stated as he saw the boy's face change.

Liam looked between the trio again, only this time his bottom lip was trembling and his eyes were glazing over. "What?" he asked breathlessly.

"Uh... Is he... Is he crying." Brooke questioned. Her and Stiles sharing an exasperated look.

"Liam, it's going to be okay. You're going to be all right." Scott tried to console the sobbing boy. "You're not going to die."

The three of them crouched down in front of the tied up freshman. "Probably not." Stiles put in.

"Stop it." Scott's told him.

"Okay, possibly not." Stiles tried again.

The Alpha looked at his best friend incredulously, "Would you just help me untie him?"

The three of them untied him, watching as the boy lowered his head as he stood up. "Liam are you okay?" Scott asked sorrily.

Stiles rubbed his cheek, "We're sorry about that. We're really sorry."

Liam gripped the chair, swinging it around and smashing it into the three juniors. Scott and Brooke fell to the floor but Stiles used the wall to keep himself upright.

"Liam, what the hell is your..." the Stilinski started to exclaim before he received a punch to the jaw. He fell to the floor also, screaming like a little girl. Liam using this to escape.

The trio stumbled out of the bedroom running after the freshman. Scott and Stiles tackled Liam down the steps, Brooklyn stayed back not feeling the need to chuck herself down a flight of stairs.

The boys all groaned as they reached the bottom. The juniors grabbed onto anything they could to keep the freshman contained.

They did a terrible job, Brooke watched as Liam was easily able to escape. "I got him, I got him! I got him." Stiles screamed.

The boys soon realised that they'd grabbed each other and looked out the open door dumbfounded.

"Your plan sucked, too."

❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃

"I'm not sharing my basement." Malia stated.

It was the next day and Brooke, Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Malia and Kira where gathered in between two buses discussing what they were going to do about Liam.

Scott and Stiles had found out that not only had the freshman not died, but his bite had healed meaning that he was a werewolf.

"Technically it's my basement." Lydia spoke up, "And my mom noticed how you tore it up last time."

"All right, she still learning." Stiles defended the werecoyote.

"But we're going to use the boathouse for Liam. It's got support beams. We can chain him to one of them." Scott explained.