Oh, your real

I was on my way to meet Ron's new girlfriend. "Hello Y/n" he said "hello" I said trying to look behind his back, girl behind his back soon cane out "hi, I'm lavender brown" she said, wait she's an actual person? I looked at Harry who was next to me, "Y/n Declore" I said "Harry Potter" Harry said with a small smile in his face.

We were all just standing there, "well, I have to go study" I said making up a lie "I'm her study partner, see you later" Harry said.

I laughed, I looked back and saw Ron and Lavender making out by a tree. "Do you like lavender?" Harry asked "I don't know her so.."I looked back again "no, no I don't" I said. We both laughed.

"Hermione!" I yelled "Hermione!" I yelled again, she looked back and started  walking to us "hey" she said "you didn't come"  Harry said "come where?" She asked "to meet Ron's girlfriend" I said "oh I know, I didn't want to go" she said "do you guys like her?" We then started walking "no"me and Harry said at the same time.

__

Everyday I would see Ron and lavender making out everywhere! It got so annoying that Ron even got annoyed to.

"What am I going to do?!" He said throwing his head back "you could always just, I don't know...break up with her!" I said "it doesn't work like that Y/n" Ron said putting his hand in my shoulder, I gave him a weird face saying "what?".

I know more things about relationships even tho I haven't been in one.

"Or you could make her like someone else?" I said "your a genus Y/n, this is why I always come to you" Ron said, I put on a proud smile on my face.

__

I walked into the common room to only see Luna and Cho.

"Hello..."I said, they looked at me with a mad face "I'm sorry I haven't been hanging out with you guys, it's just im helping Ron with something an-" Cho then interrupted me "it's fine" she said.

"Really?" I said making sure what she said was 100% real "yeah" she said as she laughed.

I felt relived, and we all did a group hug.

__

Me and Hermione went to go watch the Gryffindor Quidditch practice.

I caught Hermione staring at Ron, "so you like him?" I asked "mhm" she said as she nodded too. I laughed as I saw Cormac smiling and waving at Hermione thinking she was looking at him.

Cormac is so clueless that it's funny.