Introduction Yeosang

Yeosang sat down in the big booth at the furthest end of their go-to-café - It was an obvious choice where to go when they found out that Yunho not only worked in this café but that it was also owned by his mother. He still remembered the first time he went there with San. Yunho had gave both of the boys one of his typical bear hugs and when his mother had found out that they were Yunho's friends she gave them hot chocolate for free. Yeosang loved Yunho's mother, she was one of the loveliest people he had ever met.

He sighed, resting his head against the back of the booth. He was supposed to meet Mingi and Yunho here in about 20 minutes but he couldn't stay in his apartment any second longer or he would have freaked out. He already messed up his eyeliner twice and almost spilled his green tea over his newly worn (and super cute) outfit for the day this morning, he had to leave his dorm before it actually happened. That's why he was way too early, still half asleep and still stressed over their show in the evening. It was always like this on premier days, Yeosang didn't know how to rest properly when all his thoughts were on how to make his performance the best he ever did. And to add to this, today was the first time he would play the female lead role. Not that he never played girls before but it was never a lead role and he was scared to death that he wouldn't pull it off or that the audience would not like it. He doubted himself before every show but on days like these, where he had to actually be good at something he didn't do before (except for in practice) he felt especially insecure. He would never get rid of this habit, sadly. Yeosang sighed again, slumping forward, resting his head in his folded arms on the small table.

"Are you in your head again, sweetie?" Yeosang lifted his head when he heard Ms. Jeong right next to him. The woman had a small cup of tea in her hands, smiling at him warmly. "Good morning, Ms. Jeong. Its fine, its just that we have the premier today." The woman placed the tea down in front of Yeosang who smiled but didn't touch it yet since it was still steaming. She must have made it freshly just now. For Yeosang. "And you know very well that you and San will do amazing, like always. And I told you to call me Yerin, my love, no need for formalities." She sat down on the booth across from him, leaning back with crossed arms. "I'm still sorry that Yunho and I cant be there tonight but you know..." Yeosang nodded, looking down to the small tea cup, his hands fidgeting on his lap. "I know, don't worry, you can still see it next weekend! I will be happy whenever you two come to see the musical."

Today, the 16th of January, was the fifth anniversary of Yunho's father's death. Yunho and his mother tried to keep themselves busy on that day but the evenings were just for them two, for their family to be together. Yeosang had found out about that last year, in their first year of college when he was pouting and groaning at Yunho why he wouldn't come see San's and his first proper play and he felt awful the moment he saw Yunho's bottom lip trembling and even more awful for pressuring the other boy when Yunho told him and San in tears the story about his father. Yeosang had sworn to himself that he would never be that selfish again to feel angry when it came to someone not coming to his shows for urgent reasons, the memory of Yunho sobbing first on his and then Mingi's shoulder still much too clear in his mind.

"We will DEFINITELY come and watch you next Friday, I will NOT miss you in a wig, I will NOT!" The silence between Yeosang and Yunho's mother was broken when Yunho stormed into the café, Mingi's right hand tightly clutched in his left pulling the poor boy behind him inside the café. He only let go of his hand when he first went to peck his mother's forehead and then to hug Yeosang who had stood up and opened his arms for his friend to hug him. Yunho always gave the best hugs. "You better not, I look bomb in that wig! We will definitely gonna shoot some photos, I can show them to you on Monday if you wanna see them." Yeosang entangled Yunho's arms from around him and the tall boy took a step back for his boyfriend so he could hug Yeosang as well, picking the smaller boy up and spinning him around once with a big gummy smile on his face. Yeosang couldn't contain a small squeak.