|10|

Your POV
I woke up hearing a loud beeping noise ringing in my ear. I whimper my eyes still closed when I heard busy feet getting close to me. 

"Y/N?" I heard a very faded voice say I tried opening my eyes but it just won't cooperate with me. 

I then heard a male voice making me shiver as fear struck my body. It's my first time being this vulnerable it only happened to me when I lost my mother.

"It's okay Y/N I'm a doctor" I heard the male voice say again the way he spoke made me relax a bit.

"Dahyun.." I muttered hearing the door open again. "Is she awake?" I heard another voice say.

"Yes but she's not recovered yet please give it some time" I heard the doctor say before I drozed off again there's something stuck in my skin that made me feel sleepy.

"Y/N" I heard dahyun's voice I fluttered my eyes open seeing the sun shining brightly on the windows.

"Good morning" She says kissing the top of my head. I smiled feeling her arms wrapped on me.

"Best morning ever" I remarked melting onto her embrace as I snuggled on her with the blanket draping over us.

"What do you want to eat for breakfast?" She asked while I pulled away looking at her.

"Are you still working for him?" I asked while she furrowed her eyebrows. "What are you talking about?" She asked making me look at her weirdly.

"What do you m-" I got cut off when someone barged into our shared room. "Lay down on the ground now!!" The guy that was holding a gun says his body was as large as a bouncer in clubs.

I widened my eyes getting the gun that was resting below my pillow. How the hell did I know that was there?.

"Dahyun" I said as I saw her laying on the ground. "Don't kill them Y/N our kids are in the other room" She says making me widened my eyes taking advantage of my shock he kicked my arm making me let go of the gun breaking my arm.

I scream in pain kicking him in the leg before giving him a roundhouse kick on the head making him fall unconcious.

"Are you okay?" I asked dahyun who nods her shoulders still shaking from the sudden intrusion. "Don't worry I'm here" I said hugging her tightly with one arm feeling a huge amount of pain on the other.

I then heard loud footsteps coming from outside the room then I heard a gunshot feeling a bullet hit me.

"Y/N!!" Dahyun cries out as I widened my eyes touching the wounded part of my body touching the blood forming on my tshirt.

I felt my vision blur last thing I saw was dahyun crying while being dragged out the bedroom.

I woke up hearing the beeping sounds getting gradually faster. I opened my eyes looking around to see no dahyun.

The doctor then entered as I looked at him frantically. "Where is dahyun?" I managed to asked as he looks at me confused.

"Dahyun? The girl who rushed you here?" He asked as I nodded. So she's alive.

I sighed but I still can't relax. "Where is she?" I asked while he starts checking on my vital signs.

"She's outside talking with the police she didn't want to go inside" He informs me I tried moving my body but I felt numb as fuck.

"Can you tell her to come here? I want to talk to her" I said while he looks at me again nodding his head.

"You're doing well keep that up and you'll be discharge in no time" He says before leaving.

I felt drowzy probably from all the medicine they injected on me like. how many needles did they have to fit in my body.

The payment is going to be a pain in the ass after this. I cut my thoughts off when I saw her walking inside.

She had her head hang low wearing a t shirt and joggers she looks cute.

"You requested for me?" She asked I could tell she cried by how raspy her voice were.

"Yeah come here I want to see you" I said I can't stay mad at her I know how it feels like to get manipulated by that monster I can't even call him my uncle anymore.

I tried to raise my arm but I still can't damn how many anesthesia did they inject on my body.

"Can you look at me?" I asked she stayed silent making me sigh. "Please" I continued "I can't after what I did to you" She mutters but I heared clearly.

The silence in the room was slowly suffocating me making me break it. "Dahyun I forgive you" I honestly told her before she even starts to apologize.

I saw her tears dropping making my heart ache seeing this side of her for the first time was new but I also was thankful that she's showing it.

"How can you forgive me just like that?" She asked rsising her voice then in the corner of my eye I saw her hands bawling into a fist.

"I know you're mad at yourself but you can't stay like that forever you have to accept and leave it behind it maybe a long process but trust me after that you'll be happier than you were before and I promise that I'll stay with you as you go through that long process" I said I wanted to hold her but my arm just won't move.

"I can't" She manages to say after a few minutes. "Hold my hand" I said while she hesitantly lays her soft hand on mine.

"Look at me please" I said as she obliges there I saw her being a beautiful mess her eyebags were visible and her eyes were bloodshot red but despite that she's gotten more beautiful.

"You look beautiful" I complimented making her look away as she scoffed bitterly. "I look like a mess" She says wiping her tears with her free hand.

"Don't even you look beautiful even when you cry" I said smiling slightly she glares at me jokingly before laughing.

"Dahyun" I said once she sits down on a chair she got from the corner of the room. "Yeah?" She asked squeezing my hand a little.

"Can we start again?" I said making her space out. Did I say something wrong?. I started to panic but soon relaxed when I saw her nod.

"I should be the one asking that" She says jokingly making me chuckle weakly.

"Let's be together till the end" She says before I fell asleep once again.

Damn this medication really is strong.

-The end

(YES IT'S THE END HAHAHAHA

I HOPE YOU LIKE ITTTTTTT

NAYEON X READER IS NEXT SO STAY TUNED FOR THAT AND ALSO

I'LL BE DOING THE BOOK AFTER MY EXAMS SINCE I GOT INFORMED JUST MINUTES AGO THAT MY EXAM STARTS TOMORROW :')

SO YEAH HAVE A NICE DAY/NIGHT AND STAY SAFEEE!)

-Mysterious