|8|

Your POV
Arriving in front of the location it didn't look like a cafe more like a restaurant. I catched my breath going inside. I really need to start working on my endurance. 

I felt like I had weights on my feet when I started running. I started looking around to see her no where. Did she just lie to me?. I then felt a tap on my shoulder causing me to flinch as I was about to grab the knife I had with me.

"You scared me" I said hugging her tightly dahyun was in front of me smiling a little. "I know I'm sorry" She says it was so sincere it made my heart kinda flutter just hearing her voice damn kim dahyun what the hell are you doing to me. 

"I thought you were in a cafe?" I asked as we started walking back. "Uh yeah I wanted to surprise you but I forgot I didn't bring enough money to treat you to a restaurant" She says pouting in the end. 

I held her hand intertwining our fingers together making her smile. "It's okay there is always a next time" I said when suddenly I felt a shift movement from behind us. I immediately reacted putting dahyun behind me. 

"What is it?" She asked worriedly. "Shh someone is watching us" I whispered to her as she nods I could feel her shaking a little making me even more determined to find who the hell it is. It was midnight but I already got enough sleep to fight and my wounds are almost healed. 

"Well Y/N hello to you too" I heard a voice from behind us making me shift my body to the voice. I then saw a guy in a black coat and a hat with gloves. I could recognize that in a blink of an eye. 

It's him the one who started this all. "Dahyun run" I told her as she looks at me I could see a hint of coldness in her eyes as if a switch was just turned she suddenly showed me the cold side of her. 

"Can you be even silent?" Dahyun suddenly says making me look at both of them in disbelief. "What is happening?" I asked them in a shaky voice. I saw a little bit of his face seeing him disgustingly smirk.

"Let's make it simple shall we?" He asked putting a hand on dahyun who shoves it away. "I work for him i'm the top 1 unknown assassin in his care I was placed as a mission for you to see how pathetic you are and I gotta say you really are an interesting one too bad you let your emotions get the best of you" She says going in front of me I can't even move because of the unexpected scenario that was happening in front of me. 

I didn't expect this nor cross my mind. Why didn't it?. "Emotions only make you weak" She says before feeling a painful elbow hitting my neck making me fall down grunting in pain. "Let's go before anyone sees us" I heard him say as my vision gets blurry and I fell unconscious not long after. 

(A SHORT ONE SINCE CHAPTER 9 IS... FIND OUT WHEN I UPDATE HAHAHA)
-Mysterious