IV. Welcome To Barbie Land Bitch.

Thanks for all the support! :) I never expected this many views, votes, and comments in such a short period of time! You're all so awesome! I'll be holding a contest to make me a cover! The contest closes on February 30, so hopefully that's more than enough time. Also, don't forget to go on YouTube and check out the trailer I made! Feel free to send me covers and trailers for dedications and follow backs! You can send me covers on wattpad or email me using daniellewoods345@gmail.com

Thanks :)

PLEASE READ: There will definitely be one of those chapters where there's absotlutely NO DIALOGUE and its mainly like a "diary" for francesa. And that is exactly what this chapter is. Except, it will include dialogue to a minimum and will mainly be dialogue from flashbacks.

TO THE SIDE IS EMILY BEING PLAYED BY SASHA PIETERSE :) AKA ALISON FROM PRETTY LITTLE LIARS!!!! :) SHE'S PERFECT FOR THE ROLE OF EMILY :)

Enjoy

-A ;)

____________________________________________

"Everyone have

two faces but

mine are twins"

IV. Welcome to Barbie Land, Bitch.

Remember playing with all your dolls when you were younger? My mom first got me a doll when I was 6 years old. I remember this specific doll that I loved so much. She was the "typical" barbie doll. Beautiful, long blonde hair, blue eyes, and was the epitome of "perfection." I always said I wanted to look like Barbie when I was older. I always dreamt of being an exact replica because I thought she was so perfect.

Now that I come to think of it, I only wanted to be just like barbie because everyone else perceived her as being perfect. That's kind of how "the barbies" are. They aren't perfect and I assure you their life is pretty much full of shit as much as ours is, but that's the whole messed up shit with this equation. People see their happy, gorgeous faces and think "hey, they're perect. Lets basically kiss the ground they walk on. Oh, and while we're at it, we'll fuck it too." Yet, they don't get that their "so called perfection" is hidden way down below their fake B.S. I'd know because I've been "officially" a barbie for a week and let's just say..

Being in hell would be a better position than this.

I mean people basically worship me. The lunch ladies give me "special" lunch because I'm supposedly "too pretty" for mystery meat and chunky soup. Random boys that I didn't even know attended our school come up to me and offer to hold my books. My nails are done practically every day. Not a hair out of place on my "pretty blonde head", thanks to Heather's professional styling team. So, I bet you're wondering right now, why is hell a better position then the "stardom life" i'm currently experiencing.

Well, it's because I hated every last bit of it. A lot.

I always told myself I'd never change or be the slightest bit interested in this barbie world they live in. Especially since Heather's exact words were

"Welcome to barbie land, bitch."

To say that those words didn't scare me at all, is a complete lie. She freaked me out to the point where she made Freddy Kruger look like a saint. So, I'm guessing you're pretty interested in how my week went by so far as a Barbie? Well, as Heather once said,

"Welcome to Barbie Land, bitch."

~~FLASHBACK~~

We were currently shopping at their favorite store. I tapped my foot to the beat of the song playing. It was Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. I hummed the lyrics as I watch Olivia hit it off with a guy whom she met at H&M. He'd been following her around ever since. I watched as she trailed her finger down his arm and he visibly stiffened. Her sudden move was a shock to us all. She grabbed him by the neck and buried his head into her watermelon boobs. At the point, I knew I had seen enough and didn't want to witness any further actions.