Chapter 21: Detention With Umbridge

Start from the beginning

"Oh! I don't know, maybe Lord Voldemort!" Harry said.

"Now let me make this...quite plain. You have been told that a certain dark wizard is at large again. This ...is...a...lie." She said.

"It's not a lie. I saw him. I fought him!" Harry said.

"Detention, Mr. Potter!" she said.

"So, according to you CEDRIC DIGGORY DROPPED DEAD OF HIS OWN ACCORD!?" I yelled at her.

"Miss Anderson!! DETENTION!!!" she yelled at me, with rage which suddenly changed to a soft tune. She was a very nice dramatist!!" Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident." She said.

"It was murder! Voldemort killed him. You must know that!" Harry yelled at her.
"How else would you explain Cedric Diggory's death!?" I too yelled at her.

"Enough!" she shrieked "Enough! See me later. Mr. Potter, Miss Anderson, my office." She said and giggled.

We walked back to the common room. I was furious. I sat on the couch and the others sat on the couch too.

"What happened?!" Fred asked looking at me and Harry. Both were furious.

"That bloody....pink toad...I am gonna kill her!" I muttered.

"Come again Ann?!" George asked.

"I thought you guys would give Umbridge a tough time. Turns out Harry and Ann are going to give her tougher times." Ron told them.

"She got detention!" Hermione told Fred.

"OH MY GOD! Mia Anderson...Getting a DETENTION!! I am proud of you!" Fred said.

"Our sister finally comes to our way!" George said smiling.

"More like SISTER-IN-LAW" Ron said with a smirk!

"Shut it Ron!" I said as I stood up and walking towards the stairs.

"Where are you going!?" Fred asked.

"I want to take a shower before I go to detention with the bloody pink toad!" I said walking up the stairs.

I had a shower and came down to the common room and saw everyone was sitting in the common room.

"Ready to go Ann?!" Harry asked.

"Yayy! I am so very excited!" I said in a sarcastic manner. " I am sorry! I just...can't believe she...I am sorry! Now let's go!" I told Harry.

"It's okay Ann! Now come on!" Harry said.

"Come on....it can't be that bad!" Fred said.

"Yeah...." I trailed off.

"Good luck!" George said.

"Georgie..!!" I said smiling as we walked out the common room.

We went to her office and Harry knocked on the door.

"Come in" she said from inside. We went inside and saw everything was pink! Plates were hung on the wall with moving pictures of kittens meowing.

"Good evening, Mr. Potter, Miss Anderson." We looked at her. "Sit" she said. I close the door and sat on the chair which she had kept ready for us.

"You are going to be doing some lines for me today." We took out our quills when she said," No, not with your quill. You are going to be using a rather special one of mine." she gave us her 'Special Quill'.
"Now...I want you to write... "I must not tell lies" Mr. Potter and you Miss Anderson...I want you to write..."I must not yell at the teacher"" she said. Lines, how hard can it be!!
"How many times?" I asked her.
"Well, let's say for as long as it takes for the message to sink in." she said.
"You haven't given us any ink" Harry told her.
"Oh, you won't need any ink" she said. I immediately knew what her 'Special Quill' was. It was a Blood Quill!! It uses your blood as ink!