Jihyo

"Look at her. She's so cute." 2 year old Jisoo said.

"Jisoo she's just a baby. Stop touching her face. You didn't even wash your hands."

4 year old Nayeon said. As she walk towards the two.

Jisoo pouted.

"But unnie. She's just so cute. Look at her." Jisoo said as she pointed at baby Jihyo.

Jihyo was born 2 weeks ago. Now she is sleeping.

"Aish. I know but before you touch her face, wash your hands first. She might get virus from you." Nayeon protested as she already washed her hands.

"OK. I'm going back baby Jihyo. I won't take long OK? I'll just wash my hands." Jisoo cooed Jihyo who is now fully awake.

"Wash your hands." Nayeon said and pulled Jisoo out of the way.

"Aish. Only if I don't love you. Hmp." Jisoo said and grumpily walked towards the sink.

"Hi baby Jihyo it's nice to see you here, in this world with us." Nayeon said.

"U-Unnie." Baby Jihyo said. It shocked Nayeon.

"Jisoo. Come here. Come here. Jihyo just said her first word." Nayeon said excitedly.

Then Jisoo rushed to the two and heard Jihyo say unnie again.

"AHHHH." Jisoo shouted happily.

Then their parents came down with panic evident in their eyes.

"Why? What happened?" Their father asked.

"Appa, Eomma. Jihyo just said her first word." Nayeon said happily.

"Aww." Their mother said and approach the three.

Their dad also approach them.

"U-u-unie."