Chapter Nine: Surprise!

**Alicia’s POV**

“Okay, this better be important, I was in the middle of a conversation with Ni. Ni sweety, I will be right back.” I say breaking free of Harry’s grip and coming over to give Niall a kiss on the cheek.

“It is, trust me; you will want to know this.” Keannia said.

As we walk into the bedroom I can see Keannia become increasingly nervous the longer we stay in silence so I broke it to try and relieve some of the tension. “So how was dinner, did the boys behave?”

“Yeah, barely, thank goodness for Dani and El, keeping them in their place, the food was delicious; I can’t believe that we never went to that restaurant when we lived here. Thanks for recommending it for us.” Keannia said teetering on her feet while holding onto Harry.

“Oh hey, no problem. So, just to get to it, what was so important?”

“Well…”

“Damn, Keannia, just tell me, we have always shared everything for as long as I can remember.”

“Okay, fine since you played that card, I’ll just come out and say it but you have to keep quite when I show you. Promise?” She said pulling out a small bag in her purse.

“Promise.” I said thinking of all the possibilities of things she could be pulling out.

“Okay, here.” She said pulling out three things of lip gloss, two things of powder, and one foundation, her necessities for surviving a day, “take this bag, look inside, but don’t pull anything out.”

“Okay…” I say taking the bag out of her hand and opening it to see a flimsy old picture of us, a picture of her and Harry, one of her parents, one of the boys at MSG the night we all met for the first time and one more mystery picture, I slid all the other pictures to the side to make more room to see this picture “Keannia, is this what I think it?”

“Well, it depends, what do you THINK it is?”

“Is this a sonogram?”

“Maybe……” She said smiling from ear to ear.

“OH MY GOSH KEANNIA-NIA!! YOU ARE GONNA BE A MUM!!” I scream into a nearby pillow so no one else would hear.  I obviously failed as Niall ran in asking all sorts of questions.

“What is the yelling about? Why is there a pillow on your face? Why is there a bag in your hand? What’s in the bag? Why are you holding makeup?” Niall said panicked.

“It’s okay, Ni, Keannia here just told me something really awesome about an old friend of ours coming home after the holidays are over.”

“By home do you mean London or here?”

“London of course, this hasn’t been my home in years, even before I moved to NYC for college.”

“Oh sweet, what is his/her name?”

“I guess you have to find out on a later basis. But trust me; you will love her with every ounce of you.” Harry, said as he carefully wrapped his arms around Keannia’s stomach.

“Impossible, I already have those spots taken, the boys, Alicia, Lux, family and of course Dani, El and Keannia.” Niall said sweetly.

“Well, then make the spot available for another or two, maybe more. It is still too early to tell.” Harry said.

“Better not be more than two, I’m not ready for two of them…” Keannia said and I giggled.

“Alee-Lee, what on earth are you laughing at?”

“Nothing, you will understand later on, when Keannia tells me I can tell you.”

“Well, can you tell me now?”

“Ask her, not me, I would just be a messenger.”

“Can I know now? Harry, c’mon mate, tell me! C’mon, C’mon!”

“Ask Keannia, not me, but I would tell you if she will let me. Babe, can I tell him. Does Narry mean anything to you?”

“Fine, Alicia show him, but first promise to not scream, I don’t want anyone else to know yet. Not until the twenty first, when my and Alicia’s parents come down, a perfect time for sharing secrets.”

“Here, Ni, put this over your mouth so you don’t scream.” I said handing him the small rouge throw pillow.

“Why would I scream, it bad?” he said with that small puppy dog innocence I fell for way back in 2010.

“No, it’s really good.” I reassured him.

“Okay, fine.” He said while putting the pillow over his mouth.

“Here, take it, flip through the pictures, it’s the very last picture. It is black and white.” I say smiling like a fool obviously too excited for my best friend.

“I’m not even going to ask you why you are smiling like…..” he trailed off as he flipped to the last picture. “HAZ, WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME? I’M SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!” He said into the pillow.

“Thanks you guys, I knew of all people, we could trust you two he most. Now, will you two be here to see this moment?” Harry said nervously.

“Umm, what are you talking about Harry?” Keannia said worryingly.

“Hey, Ni, go get that camera I put in your jacket pocket when I borrowed it the other night, I want evidence of this night.” Harry said to Niall but while looking at me.

“Why are you looking at me while telling him that?” I said.

“Cause I want you to take the pictures, only the best for the best moments.”

“Awh shucks, okay.” I said as Niall ran back into the room.

**Harry’s POV**

“Thanks Ni, hand it to Alicia. Alicia, turn it on and make sure you get as many reactions as you can.” I said to Alicia while looking down at the floor. It not that I think I am going to regret this, it’s just I think it is too much for her to handle in one night.

“It’s on, and ready now what?” Alicia said knowing where I was going with this.

_________________A/N_______________

Hello to the three people (if that) who read this. Sorry I left it at a cliff hanger, I wanted to torture you.(: Anyways the song for this chapter is Creed- With Arms Wide Upon. I love this song; if you actually listen to the lyrics then it fits this perfectly. I actually love this chapter, its simple and really complex at the same time. I promise that the next two chapters will be good. I’ve just been making filler chapters to led up to the next few. The drama indicated in the title will arise soon.

XOXO Alicia.(: <3