Chapter One: The Beginning of It All

After a nine hour plane ride from the UK to Missouri in the US, Harry, Keannia, Louis, Eleanor, Harry’s mother, and Louis’ mother pack in one van. Liam, his mother, Zayn, Perrie, Zayn’s mother, Niall, Alicia, and Niall’s mother in another van. Paul, his family and all of the luggage and groceries in the other, they headed to a secluded cabin in the woods, overall a pretty short drive.

As soon as they pull up to the house, Alicia, Niall, Keannia, Eleanor and Perrie all run into the house to escape the unloading of the luggage. As the walk up to the front door they realize how big of a house it is.

“Harry, how did you afford this for a month?” Asks Keannia.

“Easy, all of us boys chipped in about $200. Even Paul here.” He answered, as he jammed his thumb into his bodyguards ribs.

“But that’s about £19,230!”

“Yeah, and your point is?” Said Louis

“No need to get all sassy with us! I grew up around here and drove past this house all the time; it was always so damn expensive!” Alicia interjected.

“It wasn’t cheap, but we knew you and Keannia would enjoy being near home again, in four days, your parents are coming to visit. SURPRISE!!” exclaimed Niall.

“WHAT?! OH MY GOSH! Keannia did you know about this?”

“Yeah, I walked in on Harry telling Niall his plans for this trip.” She replied glancing over to Harry and smirking.

“What more do you know?”

“Nothing..” she trailed off

“Oh, come on, I’ve known you since 7th grade, I know when you are lying. Even after all these years, you still have the exact same give away.”

“All these years? Its only been 8 years. Anyways, it’s a surprise, so you can’t know.”

“It has been 7 and that is a long time to know someone and still be so close with them. So, what is this surprise?”

“You will just have to wait and find out!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:Sorry that this kinda of sucks, I'm like the worst writer! I will try and update once a week or more, but if I don't, I am not around my computer or I just have writers block. Also, I have really bad grammar, sorry!