24

15th december

          "Do you guys want to go ice skating?" Kristy randomly asked, looking up from her phone. "Hells yeah!" Hayley grinned.

          "Lets invite Sam!" Mary Anne giggled. "WHAT!?" y/n shouted, blushing like a tomato. "Calm down, we'll make it seem normal. Invite Charlie, Olivia and Robert. Make it a whole thing!" Stacey laughed.

          Y/n let out a breath. "Don't make me die of a heart attack."

at the rink (cuz I'm lazy <3)

          "Guys, I didn't tell y'all this before, but I can't ice skate. I can roller skate, sure, but not ICE skate." y/n mumbled, panicked. Stacey laughed. "Don't be such a baby! Come on y/n!" Hayley said, grabbing y/n by the arm and taking her to rent skates with Stacey and Dawn. Kristy and Mary Anne had their own, because they came here really often.

          Hayley and Stacey had to pull both of y/n's arms to get her to budge, while Dawn laughed like crazy.

          "Guys, this was a bad idea. Sam is here!" She screeched through whispers.
"I'll make a fool of myself!!"

"Oh lets get you shoes. Size?" Hayley asked.

          "Y/s/s" (shoe size) y/n said reluctantly.

          "YAY!" Stacey cheered with Dawn. They continued to the counter but y/n came to a halt when she saw Sam amd Robert there.

          "Oh god It's starting. Sam's going to think I'm a loser." Y/n groaned, facepalming.

          "Y/n, hey!" Sam chuckled. Y/n eyed Hayley for help, but she had no idea. Stacey nudged her and they walked up to the counter.

          "What happened dummy, can't skate?" Robert laughed. Y/n shot him a nasty glare and he chuckled.

          "You can't skate?" Sam asked, cocking his head to the side slightly. "Yeah I guess. Roller skating is like a breeze. But I've never ever ice skated!" Y/n replied.

          "Well you can roller skate. It's pretty much the same thing." Sam replied with a laugh.

          Y/n laughed as well while the girls giggled like crazy behind her.

          "Get your skates on, I'll help you...if you want, that is. I'm sure maybe Kristy or-"

          "I'd love that." Y/n reassured with a smile.

[a/n]

change in update schedule, again! I'll update daily @ 3 pm MYT or UST + 15. Sorry it was late today, but this change is efferctive today until further notice! ;)

thanks for reading!

Please vote, comment, share! <3